Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nikki

nikki

wonderful, shy little nikki! enjoy!!! congrats to the cotd!!!

What a wonderful photo of a gorgeous cat!!
    Those eyes of yours are so beautiful, Nikki.
    Congratulations and thank you for being an ever so special COTD!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

What a sexy girl!

Meow!!!!!!!!

Nikki

Greetings from North Georgia to Bronxville! I spent my alleged formative years in Yonkers and was married in Bronxville.

Nikki is exquisite: Such a coat and such eyes! Of COURSE she's the queen; you can tell she knows that fact from her regal bearing...Give her plenty of scritches from me.

Our Grayby boy is enjoying his OWN purrspective as I write this: He's trying to attack -- through the slider -- chipmunks, rabbits, squirrels and doves as they munch nuts and seeds from the feed pan just outside. He nearly wiggles out of his fur when the chipmunks come around!

We're looking forward to Grayby soon being posted as Cat of The Day...he's a marvelous boy!
    Felinity

Nikki you are a very special girl indeed! Imagine someone coming to a shelter looking for a dog and going home with a kitty!! It's not surprising to me at all, though, really because you are a very beautiful girl. I think I would have been hypnotized by those beautiful blue eyes myself! I hope you have a wonderful day today and I will think of you this evening around 7:00 PM as you do your mad minute rompings!

Nikki, I echo comments above...you are an elegant, totally lovely girl with beautiful blues...and we're glad you are in your forever home now (anyone taking you to a shelter because you are too shy didn't deserve you anyway!). Oh, and tell your meowmie that those "mad-minute rompings around seven P.M." are most likely your ridding your abode of "Beauvarts!" www.cathappy.com/beauvarts.htm

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Nikki , might be a shy Cat now , but Michael, the Orangie was too! But soon withall the love and attention , that she is going to receive , I predict that she will soon bloosom , into a wonderful , Outgoing Friend! All the Found cats salute Nifty Nikki COTD! With thier Own , Specail , Patented MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a gorgeous looking kitty-girl you are, Nikki!

Have a wonderful day as COTD!

I Love this Story!

This is such a great story, and I especially like the last line:

"I had gone to that shelter seeking a dog, but found instead one of the truest, sweetest friends anyone could have. "

I might have to borrow that line! Nikki, you are beautiful!

Dear sweet shy Nikki, what a beeeauitful lady you are! Those blue eyes especially...wow! Have a wonderful day!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Nikki! I love your coloring and your blue eyes. Happy day today as COTD. And I'm very shy myself, so I know how you feel. I'm glad you found a home that appreciates and loves you. I hope you get everything a kitty could want today.
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

Sweet Nikki! I am in LOVE with you! I have never seen such gorgeous eyes as yours! And you have such a graceful-looking body! You're officially the prettiest cat I have ever seen. Congratulations to your meowmie for rescuing such a beautiful sweet kitty!

Nikki
    How adorable you are! No wonder your human fell in love with your blue eyes, they are stunning! Your human's love and pride in you is evident in every word! Congratulations, sweet one, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Nikki! You're my cat Lucy's long lost cousin. She too seems to be some kind of seal blue lynx point (but we actually found her on the street, probably the daughter of a feral cat).

Have a great day, lovely kitty!

can i ask a question?

Nikki's gorgeous face doesn't seem quite as exotic as why I imagine siamese cats to look like. she's a little softer looking, like she might have some tabby too. Is this what this particulaar siamese cat looks like or could she have a little tabby? I'm just not that familiar with these cats and as a mom of 5 tabbby's I'm just curious. thanks.