Thread: Dog kibble is the toy of choice at my house!

Dog kibble is the toy of choice at my house!

Bindie is my little Siamese /Torti mix and she is an absolute doll. Her favorite thing in life is her best friend, Tide - a 45-pound dog she just loves to death!

Bindie will entertain herself for hours with just one piece of dog kibble! When she is done she eats it - what a silly girl!

Buckwi1d-

So you have a little tortie-point? My tortie-point is at the rainbow bridge now, but she was the most beautiful, unusually marked cat I had ever seen. She had "pink granite ears"! Is your little girl on a website where I could take a look at her?

[This message has been edited by 4 feline house (edited February 24, 2001).]

Originally posted by 4 feline house:
    Buckwi1d-

So you have a little tortie-point? My tortie-point is at the rainbow bridge now, but she was the most beautiful, unusually marked cat I had ever seen. She had "pink granite ears"! Is your little girl on a website where I could take a look at her?

[This message has been edited by 4 feline house (edited February 24, 2001).]
    I do have a website for my dog, Tide (Bindie's absolute favorite thing in the whole world) and I hope to be adding a page just for her. I will add some pics of Bindie's antics, as well as some sweet pics I recently took of her and Tide sleeping together.

Here is the address: http://tidebook.homestead.com/home.html

Check back - I plan to have my Bindie on there soon!

Thanks-I bookmarked this page to remind me to look occastionally!

Thanks-I bookmarked this page to remind me to look occastionally!
    Here is Bindie's actual page: http://crimsontide.homestead.com/bindie.html

We will be adding tns more pictures of her soon, as well as some pics of her and Tide!

Buck-

I saw her picture a few days ago when I was going thru my bookmarks. It's funny, she doesn't look anything like my tortie point. Boosie was very Siamese looking, except that both her points and her base color were speckled as a tortoiseshell. Her face, ears, etc, were a gray color with pinkish-reddish speckles, which made her look like she was made of pink granite, and her base color was a very, very light gray with off-white speckles, and she had sky-blue eyes (not crossed) and a crook in the end of her tail. Your Bindie looks all tortoiseshell from her picture, not a bit of Siamese!

Your Bindie looks all tortoiseshell from her picture, not a bit of Siamese!
    Bindie's mom was a purebred Siamese who had a brief affair with a cat from the other side of the tracks. While Bindie didn't inherit much of her mother's looks, her actions are way more Siamese. The way she moves and of course her talkative nature.

Oh, so Bindie's a.....love child. So was Boosie. Her mom was a beautiful calico, and her dad was an orange tabby and white.

Bindie looks as sweet as Boosie was, though. I think I said before, Boosie is at the rainbow bridge now, and I miss her. Give Bindie some extra hugs for me!