Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Usual Hair Style

Usual Hair Style

It just came across my mind and I personally love polls and I just was curious to see how most of you ware you hair.
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

this was supposed to be a poll but I forgot to check it....
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

I usually wear my hair down..

But I do sometimes have it pulled back with a hair tie.

(like I did today)

Well it's sooo hot right now... 81 degrees and its 11pm... I always have my hair pulled back in a bun... like I do in every pic I've ever shown you guys.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Since my hair has grown out, I wear it in a ponytail most of the time. Can't stand to have it in my face. So a ponytail or a hair clip does the job.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

It's usually up, instead of down - - I prefer having my hair up
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I usually get out of the shower, put in a little mousse, blow dry for 45 seconds, give it a shake and off I go. It's naturally curly, and doesn't take much.

However, I've been growing it out, and all of a sudden it IS high maintenance So I have either been putting it up in a clip, or back with a single barrette.

Mine is shoulder length and I have finally grown out my bangs!!! I usually wear it down with a headband to keep it out of my face - but in summer, I often pull it back in a clip or scrunchie. I saw a neat gadget called a whoopdeedoo that is fabric on a wire with a hole in the middle - you put your hair through the middle - roll it up and twist and it makes like a messy bun! I want to find one of those!!
    I would LOVE and wash and go haircut but mine is baby fine and I look like a drowning rat with short hair! NO curl or body.

My hair is naturall CURLY (I'm talking Shurley Temple curley) So I usually have my hair up in a pony tail or a bun.

Join Sweet Pea at The Bunny Forum
    Come join me and FizzGigg at The Bichon Lovers Clubhouse
    Thank You Anita & Kay for the wonderful Siggys

Mine is also naturally curly, so I either put some serum and gel in it and let it dry, or I straighten it with a Farouk flat iron (I mention Farouk cause it is a flat iron in a class by itself). Anyways since my hair tends to be dry, I wash it every other day. I wear it one day down either curly or straight and the next day up in several styles. I have all kinds of pigtail variations, and I like to pull it back in a messy twist or pin it half up. I love playing with my hair!!
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

99% of the time my hair is up in a pony tail.

I have naturally curly (frizzy) hair. I would love to cut it short, but then I look TOO much like my mom, and I can't accept that fate just yet Right now its shoulder length and I usually wear it pulled back in either a twist or french braid. People who have met me with long don't recognise when they see me again pulled back! I hardly ever wear it long, unless I'm going to an important meeting or party. I HATE it hanging in my face.

I'm due for a haircut soon. I just might get it cut short(er) for the summer.

It varies.

I usually wear it in a pony tail or down. Sometimes I will do something different with it (french braid, etc.) but that isn't too often.

Mine is usually down - I just wash it and run a comb through it every morning. It depends on the day what it looks like as far as curliness or neatness, so it's just one big adventure ... unless it's hot out, then I ponytail it or braid it.

usually down, shoulder-length, turned under.......if i am in a tear working, it is usually up on my head.....ditto in really warm weather