Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rags-to-riches Reef

Rags-to-riches Reef

What a heartwarming story for a cloudy Sunday morning! Reef is such a handsome little fellow. He is very lucky in his selection of humans. That is really going all out, putting on waders and braving who-knows-what hazards in that nasty swamp!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

What a sweetie pie! And a great happy ending story.

I'm so glad that Reef was rescued and welcomed into a loving home.

A handsome boy indeed!

Oh Reef, you are one little survivor! You have a wonderful family of kitty cats to love and a great big doggy that adores you too! You are one lucky little guy to have been found in that swamo and rescued by your humans.

You are so cute, no wonder you want to look at your self all day! I would too!

Have a great day as Cat of the Day - you certainly deserve it!!!

Ah, another happy rescue story!!!! Catgratulations, Reef...we don't know how many of your little kitty lives you used up out there, but we hope you live a long and happy life in your loving home! Paw applause to your meowmie and her cousin for saving you! Enjoy your day as Cat of the Day, sweet one!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Reef!

What an amazing rescue story! I’m so happy that you got saved from the swamp, Reef. You found a truly loving family who are spoiling you as you deserve. Have fun today, and everyday, sweetie! We wish you a long a happy life!

Scritchies and kisses from us,
    Fister & his mom

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Reef
    What a cutie you are! Your story brought tears to my eyes. I'm so glad your human rescued you and now you are safe and loved! You even have your own dog to play with! Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our very deserving Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reef, what a truly heartwarming story. Thank God for the woman who cared enough to stop her car in the middle of the road because she thought she hit you. If it wasn't for her, you would not be in your loving, caring forever home now.
    You are such an adorable little kitty and I wish you a long a happy life Reef.

Congratulations sweetie on being our most deserving Kitty of The Day.
    Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Reef , its like you won the Lottery , getting New Guardians that loved you so much that tney , would go into a Swamp , to get you!You are indeed One Lucky Cat , anfd the Found cats are waiting , until you are old enough , to Partee , and invade Malls! All The Fournd Cats LOVE REEF ,, COTD AND SEND A RIGHTEOUS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOW TO REEF AND HIS GUARDIANS , MAY THE LORD BLESS THEM ALL!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Reef's Twin Sister?

Today's special fellow little Reef could be the twin to our litte
    rescue kitten from one year ago. Our's was also a rescue kitten
    with a badly damaged rear leg. We named her Valour because
    she had to undergo an awful surgery to remove the entire leg
    in order to save her life. The irony is that this is the sweetest
    cat we have ever had, yet noone wanted her because she was
    "not perfect." You should see her chase squirrels along a six
    foot high fence! She can fly ahead of our other cats too! At
    night she is my child's special companion. They are inseparable.

That poor little guy. His biggest dreams were to have a full belly and a safe place to hide, and look how happy his life is now. Congratulations to him and his humans.

Hey, this cute little guy curled up with a Dalmation? We expect some pictures at Cat General.
    Last edited by Dan Holder; 06-06-2004 at 08:37 PM.

Congratulations to you precious Reef When I look at that perky, bright eyed face, it's hard to imagine the great suffering you endured! Bless your family for coming to your rescue and providing you with the medical care needed to heal your batteredbody and all the love needed to heal your spirit What a darling little furry dynamo you've grown up to be And oh, could you by chance be the brother to Pet Talk's very own Lou Dog???

All my love and heartfelt congratulations to you precious Reef, our most deserving, extra special Sunday Cat of the Day! Hugs and purrrs to you sweetheart from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver! Have a happy day celebrating your "top cat" honors Reef!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a sweet and darling kitten you are Reef - I'm in love! We are so happy that you found such a wonderful home with your furparent and Lou Dog and the cats!! You have the beautiful eyes and brilliant blue fur to match! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day!!

Hi there little Reef.....you are just a blessing......you and your cute face and sad story, but thank God for people who care !!!! All of my kitties and dogs are rescues.....and everyone of them have been blessings!!!! I'm so glad you have a loving home, lots of food, and bundles of love......Our paryers, our love and our blessings are sent to you and your family, little guy. Take care little sweetie...marlene, Tiger Lee, Harley Dee, Sissie Sue , Sammie Ann, (and Little Pookie Lou 99-02) we also have Wagner Ford and Woody Joe (the dogs) and we lost 3 of our dogs,....Willie Joe, Wally Joe and Wittle Joe, and we all miss them very much.

Oh Reef, what a brave kitty! You're so handsome too. Your family is very lucky to have you.

What a wonderful rescue story for Reef. Kitties don't belong in the swamp! Reef, you have a great life now with adoring humans, sibling kitties, and your best friend Lou Dog. You are a little rascal jumping all over the bedroom; I'd like to see you make one giant leap for cat-kind. Reef, congratulations on being chosen our honored COTD!