Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kirsten is in the hospital

This is to let you know I am still thinking of you and you kitties.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

We love you Kirsten and we sure do miss you. Take care and know that you are always in our thoughts and prayers.

If it helps, I always thought of the physical therapy as stupid, institutionalized torture. I *know* they are really there to help, but does it HAVE to be so (pick your adjective here): a. stupid b. repetitive c. painful d. mind-numbingly boring e. delivered with such a patronizing tone? I mean, really, you have surgery (in my case acoustic neuroma removed) and they act like you had your IQ lowered to kindergarten level.

Sigh.

This WILL pass, Kristen, I promise. Someday soon you'll be home with your beloved kitty-girls, writing up the tale of your trails.

How true Karen

But just hang in there Kirsten - you'll be home so soon and have a Welcome to beat all Welcomes from those sweet furries.
    Bagel, Ketchum and Dan send very gentle head bumpies and BIG purrs to join my Get Well wishes across the miles.

{{{Hugs}}}

Love Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Feel free to come here and complain about your PT. I hope you feel better!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Missing you LOADS Kirsten. Hope each day is a bit better and a bit easier than the one before!!

Ally and Connor send headbumpies, and I'm sending you another (((HUG))).

Julie

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

out of ((((HUGS)))) yet?

Kirsten, Nikki, Daisy, and I are sending a fresh load of gentle ((((HUGS)))) and headbumps your way. I hope each day is a little less painful and uncomfortable. you're in my prayers.

Update:

There's a small chance they might actually let Kirsten go home tomorrow and start her rehab as an out patient. Her back is healing well, but she over did the walking around yesterday (tried walking on stairs for the first time since the surgery), so she was in a bit of pain today.

Kirsten really, really, really hopes it's feasible - she's going nuts in that hospital. No privacy, nothing to do there and the food isn't particularly good either + she of course misses Luna and Lily a lot and can't wait to get home to them.

Paws and fingers crossed that she can go home today! Let Nurses Lily and Luna take care of her in the special way only they can!

Kirsten, please take it easy and don't push yourself too fast. Healing after a surgery takes time and you are progressing absolutely wonderfully!

Kirsten, Nikki, Daisy, and I have every we have crossed that you will be able to go home as an outpatient. No privacy, boring, food sucks, and I'm glad that you have a chance to get back home and to Lily and Luna. My prayers are with you, Kirsten.

All paws and fingers are crossed for you Kirsten that you will be able to go home today. Prayers and positive thoughts are still being sent your way too for a speedy and complete recovery.

Kirsten, I hope you get to come home tomorrow, to Lily and Luna. I think they will make great little nurses for you and speed up your recovery!

Take it easy girl, and watch those steps. We really miss you here. You take care, and get well soon.

We love you Kirsten.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Pouncer and Mr Scrappy Angel went to your room, and it helped the Vibrations , I pray! And The Found Cats are hoping that You , Lily and Luna can be reunited , very , very SOON!And we hope that you got the Photos , we sent , and they cheered you up!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hope you manage to 'get out' of hospital today.
    Lots of prayers and Get Well wishes coming your way.

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Dear Kirsten,
    Sending you more well wishes and thoughts! We miss you here! I know you must be bored silly at the hospital and of course the yucky food! Hospital cooks must take a special course in yucky food so patients do NOT want to stay there!

Please take it easy and do not overdo and be superwoman!! Won't it be lovely to see your babies again??
    I hope you are getting loads of cards, too! Thank you to Uniqueviking and Randi for letting us know how you are!!
    Love, Debbie