Thread: gracie

gracie

oh! she is soooo sweet and my favorite tabby-type! hugs and congrats to the cotd!!!

What a beautiful face you have, Gracie - those wonderful eyes!!! WOW! You are a precious girl and we are so happy to meet you and share your day as Queen Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Dearest Gracie, you are a lovely girl, and absolutely deserving of being Cat of The Day. May you grace your family's lives with your charm and beauty for many happy, healthy years!

Gracie , has amazing Tabby colorings , brown , and gold! I love the Multi Colored Cats , it means that the Lord , has had his paintbrush , out! All The Found cats love Gracie , and think that she needs a male companion , George!All The Found Cats , salute Gorgeous Gracie , COTD!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Gracie, you're so adorable! Enjoy a wonderful day as cat of the day!

Congratulations, Gracie, on being our beautiful COTD. You have such sweet eyes!
    Oreo and Molly

Gracie, what a sweet name to go with an even sweeter face.

I am glad to hear that you are so well loved.

Gracie
    What a beauty you are! I love your big eyes! I was so glad to meet you today, sweetie. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at pretty Gracie and her big beautiful peepers!! You have such impressive markings Gracie girl. You sound like the most cuddley of friends - Gracie Rocks!! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day!

Awww, Gracie What a beautiful bowl of furry love fills my screen...and my heart Your family is so blessed to have such a sweet, gentle, lovable girl like you as their "first!" I'll bet your mama and papa are so proud to see you honored here today! And cudos to them for going the rescue route! What gems (like you) are there for the adopting, just a shelter visit away! Congratulations to you sweet, sweet Gracie, our beautiful and most deserving Cat of the Day! Me and my kitties Mr. B and Oliver send you all our love and gentle purrrs to help celebrate your special day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

She sounds like a real sweetheart. Lucky she found a home to be special in.

Aww...what a BEEEAAAUUUTTTIIIFFFUUULLL girl you are! I just love those stunning eyes and inquisitive look on your little face! It sounds like you have a wonderful home and are an absolute sweet heart! Have a happy day, being COTD!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Amazing Gracie! You have such a sweet and gentle look on your face. Gracie, you are a beautiful girl with your soft markings and bright green eyes. You have a special place in your mom and dad's hearts as their "first baby." I hope you have many years together.

Gracie, you are just too sweet....I love you, you little darling....you are just osweet. Have a happy life and stay as sweet as you are. Your just a little doll baby you are !!!! Love and prayers and blessing to you and yours. marlene and her 4 happy cats
    marlene

Gracie, you are just precious!!! I also have a tabby named Gracie and she is just the sweetest kitty. Congrats on being the cat of the day. You look like such a content kitty-so well loved. Best wishes to you.