Thread: Tortoiseshell Texie

Tortoiseshell Texie

Oh aren't you a lovely little tortoiseshell kitty, with those adorable eyes! Another success story of a compassionate human rescuing a tiny kitten and rewarded with a lifetime of love and companionship! I wish I could scratch under your chin, rub your soft little belly and hear your sweet purr! Congratulations Texie on being our Cat of the Day and congrats too to your mom for giving you a wonderful home. Here's hoping there's extra treats and cuddles for you today, Texie!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. Albert Schweitzer

texie, you are a lovely tortie kitty......congrats to the cotd!!!!!

Sweet Texie, you have SUCH a kissable face. Can I get in line to babysit Texie the next time her mom and dad leave town?

Deep , in the Heart , of texas , cpmes another wonderful COTD! Texie is sucha Great Kitten , and the Lord willing , will provide years , of Fun , and Joy! All thr Found Cats salute Terrific texie , COTD! A Big Canadian MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOW TO TEXAS TEXIE!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Texie, you are an adorable little girl! Congratulations on being our very special COTD!
    Oreo and Molly

Oh my gosh Texie !!!! You also have a place in my heart, and my heart is bigger than Texas......actually it's bigger than all outdoors, which means there's lots of love here for you. You sure are a sweetie, and you have a fiesty playful look about you. Kinda like full of mischief !!!! Like maybe, you walk around with this little Mona Lisa smile on your little face. I'll bet you are just the sweetest to be with. Well stay happy, and we all send our Love, prayers and blessings to you and yours. from marlene, and 4 happy cats
    marlene

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!! Sweet Texie, it was such fun to meet you - so glad you were rescued and are now so loved!!! Catgratulations on being today's simply adorable Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Texie
    WOW! What a cutie! You've stolen my heart too!
    I'm so glad you have a wonderful home now and lots of love too!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Texi, you are one adorable little Texas tortil How I wish I could plant a big kiss on that sweet, sweet face! How wonderful that you were rescued by such caring, compassionate humans And I hear your fan club is growing with each passing day I'm so happy to know that every day of your life will be filled with lots companionship, unconditional love and happy days! Congratulations to you precious Texi, Cat of the Day! Lots of hugs and purrrs to you our most deserving honoree from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver! Enjoy your day in the spotlight sweetheart

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Texie Torti, the little gal from Texas with the BIG purr-sonality!! Our torti has torti-tude too! You are SO CUTE, Texie!! What a blessing that you and your loving family found each other... oh, I'm so glad you were quickly rescued from that awful place where you were trapped! You look as special as you sound!! Have a FUN Friday, Texie Sweetie!!! So nice to meet you!!

Awww, now that's a pretty kitty girl!! You are too cute little Texie - thank goodness your daddy found you and took you home to mom. Texie Rocks! Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Cat of the Day!

A real cutie. And it's so good of her to let her human's friends watch her. She's trying to make them get out there and look for a poor stray cat for themselves. Good luck.

Hello Texie, sweet little girl! I think I see an M on your forehead along with your pretty tortie colors. You were in the right place at the right time to be rescued and taken to a forever home where your mom and dad love you lots. You are a popular kitty with all the humans, aren't you? Here's a cuddle and kiss for you too! (((xxx)))