Thread: adopting another cat

adopting another cat

I really want a cat. Not a cat to re-place maggie, because we are gonna find her soon. I want to have her, and another cat. So I could have 2 kitties.

Since it's May-June it's kitten season. Our shelter (Wapakoneta
    Humane Society) is swamped with the most cutest baby kittens ever. They must have over a dozen there.

Some questions I have for you expirenced cat owners is, who do I go for? Should I consider a older cat? a kitten?

I personally want a older cat (2-4yrs) they are more calmer, and already are spayed or neutered. But if I did get a older cat would it be hard to introduce them to 2 dogs? Because with a kitten its so much easier.

Need some help with this...It wont be for a couple months if we do decide to add another cat to our family.

Oh that's great! And yes, Maggie is going to come home soon...and I'm sure she'll love a new cat around
    In my opinion, if you're deciding to adopt a kitten, then it might be best to adopt two kittens. Then they can play with each other and not bother the others too much LOL....because when we had Cinnamon before, she was much too hyper for Blueberry. Cinnamon was a kitten by the way. Blueberry always seemed to run away from her. So *if* we were getting another cat, I think I would adopt an older one.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

f you can , try to find an older Cats , that has been around Dogs , that way she wont panic , and run , which makes some Dogds , think that she is Prey! And we are praying the Lors , shows your Poor Lost Cat , the Way Home!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS