Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad Kitties Video!

Bad Kitties Video!

Again Pepper Jack is a bad kitty in the early morning! This is a three part video so I will post the whole early morning scene in three posts.

This is self explanitory!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Pete wanted to play but it turned ugly quickly!

Pepper continued to shred his paper prey.

What a kind Meowmie you are, giving Pepper that nice kitty toy!!

Pete looks so tiny nexy to him. (And he would give Edwina some competition in the "hissing like a snake" competition!)

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

That poor roll of paper towel! LOL
    What a nawtee boy Pepper was, but so cute!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Pepper Jack, I hope you are loving that new paper towl toy! How cute Pete, you were so brave, but maybe mommy can give you a roll of paper towels of your own!

Great videos, I love the one where Pete trys to stand his ground, and hisses at Pepper Jack. Kind of made me think of a Vampire movie I seen once. Ahhhhh, don't you just love cats, who needs to buy expensive toys, when a roll of paper towls, a box, or just a wad of paper will do!

Thanks for the videos, they were great!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I am going to have to start , bringing Popcorn , into the Computer Room , as I love to see , all these Movies! And that roll of towels wa obviously defective , and Pete , was just pointing , it out!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

OOps I meant Pepper Jack , thr Hero Cat!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a good kitty you have, protecting you from that BAD BAD paper towel

TRILOGY OF PEPPER JACK This is *almost* as good as my movies!! He needs a more exotic screen name though....SO CUTE!!!! I am loving these videos!! Like Gary - I need to start bringing my popcorn when I come to PT!!

Ahahahahahaha - so cute. Pepper Jack, do not fret - tearing up the paper towel roll seems to be kitty mantra....kitties of the world, shred! Oh and it's not nice to hiss you two
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

LOL!!! I love the hiss!!!

From Decker with Love

I don't see a bad Peper Jack, I see a very bad roll of paper towel that was trying to attack your floors.

Oh my goodness... I LOVE IT!!!!! If I didn't know better, I'd think that was my Dexter! Dexter's kitchen nawteeness is usually tearing open a loaf of bread though!!!

ROTFLMBO!!!!

That is the funniest video I've ever seen! Finally--- we have footage of cats attacking paper! They always look SO innocent after the fact. I bet this video will be used in court cases throughout the world as proof that cats can and will attack unsuspecting rolls of paper!