View Poll Results: What is your favorite type of Small & Furry Pets?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hamster

2 12.50%
  • Guinea Pig

1 6.25%
  • Rabbit

6 37.50%
  • Rat

4 25.00%
  • Gerbil

1 6.25%
  • Chinchilla

1 6.25%
  • Ferret

1 6.25%
  • Mouse

0 0%

Thread: Hamster Hotline!(For hamsters, guinea pigs, rats, bunnies, gerbils or any small pet)

Hamster Hotline!(For hamsters, guinea pigs, rats, bunnies, gerbils or any small pet)

Hello! Diego Joe & Breezy here to help you w/ questions on smally & furry animals! We give help on.
    1. Hamsters
    Diego Joe knows what a hamster needs & wants! He can help you on.....
    * Hamster Nutrition
    * Hamster Health
    * Hamster Fun & Games
    * Hamster Advice
    * Hamster Taming & Training
    * Hamster Excersize
    2. Guinea Pigs
    Diego Joe's best friend Slinkey the long-haired guinea pig knows his guinea pig stuff! He can help you on.....
    Guinea Pig Cage Decorating/Guinea Pig Cages
    Guinea Pig Nutrition
    Guinea Pig Health
    Guinea Pig Fun & Games
    Guinea Pig Advice
    Guinea Pig Taming & Training
    Guinea Pig Excersize
    3. Rabbit
    I am a huge fan of rabbits & I am a rabbit expert! I know my bun-buns! I can help you on.....
    * Rabbit Cage Decoration/Cages
    *Rabbit Nutrition
    * Rabbit Health
    * Rabbit Fun & Games
    *Rabbit Advice
    * Rabbit Taming & Training
    * Rabbit Excersize

I also offer all the same help on......
    1. Chinchillas
    2. Rats
    3. Gerbils
    4. Ferrets
    5. Mice

Hope to get some questions from you guys!
    ~Breezy

Rainbow Bridge Baby>>

Hamster Hot Tip!

You shold give your hamster's cage a COMPLETE scrub-down ATLEAST once a month! This prevents bacteria from building up & gives your hammy a longer & healthier life!

Rainbow Bridge Baby>>

Hey again! I would love to talk to you about Bunnies - Rats, Mice or anything! I'm an expert on the animals I have owned, but not animals I havn't (I do research before I get animals)

I love Bunnies, I am owned by 2 of them Julian and Jaxom (you can see him in my siggy) I think they are wonderful and am at the moment building them a HUGE NIC cage!! It's sooo awesome!

I also have 4 rats - Tundra, Brook, Lillian, and Butternutt. They are my lil sweeties and when I wanna cuddle they aer always there!

I used to have a Hamster named Aspen (how I got my screen name) he was mean and didn't like me to much, but he was also VERY smart! I couldn't pick him up because he would bite me so What I did was place his rolling ball infront of him with the lid open and he would walk in and then he got to roll around on the floor for an hour or so (his fav thing to do!)

I also used to have Mice, I had about 25 of them one time because my sister bought me a mouse for Christmas and it ended up being a HE and he mated with my 3 females. We then took him and all babies to a pet shop who had a special cage where the mise inside could ONLY go to pet homes. They then had another cage where there food was.

Welcome to Pet talk! You are going to LOVE it here!!

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Thank you Ash!

I feel so welcomed! I am so happy to be here! I am sorry you have lost some pets! I dor esearch too before I get pets. I like what you did w/ Aspen! That's how I tamed my friend's hamster. Luckily I had Diego Joe bred & he has never bitten me or been aggrissive. He scratched me earlier though because I tried taking him out of his run-a-ball. BIG MISTAKE! Hope you ike my sig! Bun-buns are so cute!
    ~Breezy

Rainbow Bridge Baby>>

Re: Thank you Ash!

Originally posted by piclezgomoo
    I feel so welcomed! I am so happy to be here! I am sorry you have lost some pets!
    Me to, but if you really think about it I've also been blessed to have so many in my life. I miss them all dearly and still think about them alot. I hoep all the babies went to loving homes and I know my babies had a wonderful life while they were with me.

I just love small animals. I think they are TONS of fun!! I love Bunnies the most though! They got my vote

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Though I have many rats and own a Rattery, as well as have hedgies, mice, and other small critters I would still consider rabbits my favorite small animal.

Welcome to PT BTW. If you have any questions as well please feel free to ask me. I have a ton of experience with most small animals as well as exotics.

welcome to PetTalk, I am an expert on guinea pigs(I own 11 and bred 9 of them) I am also a gerbil expert(I am a former gerbil breeder) and I own a rabbit but I dont consider myslef an exert on them by any means! although I did tones of research before I got one, I have only ever had one, and I have only had her a few months.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Thanks!

I feel so welcomed! SOrry I haven't been on today really. I went out & bought Diego More stuff. Plus we have Tornado Watches so I have been in the basement alot. He got a bigger run-a-ball as his old one was from when he was a baby! He loves his new one! He WON'T STOP RUNNING!

Rainbow Bridge Baby>>

Guinea Pig Hot Tip!

A fun thing to do w/ your guinea pig is to get it a guinea pig harness & bring it for a wlak outdoors! It is really fun! It gives them some fresh aire. They are sold at Petsmart for $5.95! Happy Trails!

Rainbow Bridge Baby>>

hi welcome to Pet Talk! i used to have guinea pigs! (i had to leave them when i moved) i only have a rabbit now. i wouldn't consider myself an expert on rabbits, (try me on horses though ) but i know enough to keep Cadbury healthy. tell me more about Diego Joe. he's CUTE!