Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you have a spoiled fat cat?

do you have a spoiled fat cat?

i have the most spoiled cat on the whole planet! she has dry food and wet food, she never finishes her wet one though! she only likes a certen kind of cat food.she can be
    the most meanist cat for eating my pet hamster! but, in her own way, she can be the nicest kitty.

[ October 19, 2001: Message edited by: SpencerTheLion ]

She sounds like a lot of fun! What is her name? What does she look like? Tell us all about your kitty! Our cats eat wet food on occassion but they sometimes don't finish it either! They are spoiled and they are getting to be a little fat

[ October 16, 2001: Message edited by: Cougie Wechsler ]

her name is polly. she looks like a bob cat, a tiger,a leopard, and a house cat. she will be 4 one jan. 23.

I also have a very spoiled very fat cat. Her name is Jazzy she is a small cat, but she weighs 15 pounds! all she does is sleep on her favourite chair all day. but i can understand why because she is getting old (about 13 yrs) when she was about 5 she was abandoned at our house. she was a nervous wreck for a long time and even now when we walk up to her she gets ready to run and watches our feet so, I figure she was beaten. I spoil her majorly, but she deserves it. Although she can't tell me herself, i know she is grateful.

how sweet. polly was found snatching eggs at a farm. we got her at pet heaven. i didn't know then,but i know now that she is a joy of light!

My Panda Bear is a really fat cat - she's gained about 4 pounds since I had her spayed. But she can still hook that tail up and run like mad when she gets frisky!!!!

Former User Guest
    Casper is getting big, can't really say he's fat (yet). Let's see what happens next month when he goes to be 'fixed'.

Hi...
    If you wanna see a FAT SPOILd cat you should look at my Tsoomi, He's about 1 1/2 years old, he weights more than 7kg, and he begs for food all day (although he has dry food all the time)... If I give him a snack, he'll come 5 minutes later to beg my boyfriend... he thinks he doesn't know I already gave him some!

Welcome, Efrat!
    My Bo is spoiled rotten, although she isn't really overweight, she is on the plump side. Every time she meows I run to find out what she wants. This means that she gets fed, scratched, massaged, picked up and generally pampered every time she opens her mouth. But she is such an obedient, companionable cat that I can't help it!

Let's just say that my cats are "indulged." Stump, my 13-year old tux Manx, has me wrapped around his paw and he knows it. Almost a year ago he was diagnosed with a hyperactive thyroid and as a result he dropped a lot of weight (went from 11 lbs. to 8.5) and looked pathetically skinny. Within a month of treatment, he started filling out and now, he's back to being a big robust guy again. Thanks to Emmett, the younger cat, Stump gets some exercise: running away when Emmett gets too rambunctious! They both enjoy their cat treats and never fail to remind me when it's snack time!
    Cindy (aka Manxcat)
    household staff of Stump and Emmett

LOL LOL I love it you guys!! Aren't fat cats....ahem...bodily mass inclined..cats the best?? I don't know why, but all male cats that we've had have been bodily mass inclined. I know it's not good for them to get really overweight, but it really is hard sometimes! Since most all of the cats that have come to live with me and my family were starving strays off the street...I feel they have a tendency to "gorge" themselves more.

My Marius and my parent's cat Socks (one of the ones I brought home long ago...hehehehe) will just fuss and cry for food...even if it's been 5 minutes after feeding them! LOL LOL I have been really good about Marius' weight though. Last time we went to the vet, he was impressed at how good Marius looked. He went down from almost 18lbs to 15 since his prior visit, and the vet said that's where he should be I was so proud of him!

CATS CAN BE SPOILED LITTLE THINGS! WHEN IT WAS MY POLLY'S TIME TO GO TO THE VET TO GET SPAYED, WE SPOILED HER ROTTEN! WE THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE BEST THAN TO JUST DO NOTHING. THEN MY DOG WAS GETTING MAD SO WE HAD TO FEED GRAPES TO THEM BOTH BY HAND! WHEN POLLY CAME HOME, SHE WAS EXPECTING MORE GRAPES. WELL ALL SHE GOT WAS SOME DRY CAT FOOD!

"Do you have a spoiled fat cat?"

ummm...well.....YES.

(After this pic we began a new kitty feeding routine and exercise which pared our little chubby kitty down)
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

tee heee....Spencer, love the animated gif! Little kitty pull-ups. one-two-three-four, pick those kibbles off the floor Thanks for making me smile!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

My cat, Misty A.K.a Fatty, is so spoiled she used to be teh only cat and well I hate to say this but when we were younger we kinda used to torture her. but she grew to be a extrmly fat cat. Well now that we have the 4 other ones which she hates, she gets her own room. Well she shares a room wiht me. But I am only in there at nigth and I have to play wiht her for an hour or she will get mad. She can leave the room whne ever she wants. I think she thinks I am noly the person who feeds her and cleans her room. Yes your highness I will clean your kitty bow now. She is siting beside em howlin her mouth off so gtg.
    The Egyptians thought cats were Queens, cats will never let us forget it!
    Dogs have masters, Cats have staff!