Thread: abbie

abbie

oh, my heart melts.....what a lovely kittie you are! Congrats to the cotd!!

Abbie, your sweet face is irresistible--if you were mine, I would cover it with kisses. I am so sorry for your mama's loss of her darling cat, but so happy that you and your sibling came along to mend her heart again. May you all have many, many happy, healthy years together.

As adorable a Kitten as you are , I have the feeling that you are going to be One Awesome Cat! And I will be waiting , with anticipation to see ASbbie , when she gets her full growth! All The Found cats are anticipatinf=g seeing Awesome Abbie , COTD at thier PARTEES! Abbie COTD , a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOW From the Found Cats, and Feeder!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Abbie!

What a sweet girl you are – and very pretty too. I’m glad to hear that you are such a big help to your mom and give her joy and purrs to cheer her up. I hope you get extra treats and lots of cuddles today on your big day. Remember to share with your sister! Have fun today, and everyday, and a long healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Just one look, that's all it took..............even before I read about you, I wanted to cuddle you in my arms. That face is captivating....my kitties are going crazy, meeting all the Cats of the Day.........they want you to come for a visit too !!!! They all love each other and get along for the most part.

You and Ginger will have to take care of your mommy for I know what she is going through. I had the same experince 2 years ago and it still feels like it happened yesterd

Be a good baby and blessings to all....from Tiger Lee, Harley Dee, Sissy Sue, and Sammie Ann
    marlene

Dear, beautiful Abbie. Your mom is so right! There is nothing like the unconditional love of an animal to help heal the heart and mend a broken spirit. Bless you and sweet sister Ginger for being there for your mommy when she needed you most! Just looking at that beautiful face of yours puts a big smile on mine! What a joy you are! I hope you and your proud mommy, sister Ginger and your puppy pal, enjoy a happy, happy day celebrating your reign as Cat of the Day! Wear your kitty crown proudly, precious Abbie...you're a very special kitty indeed! Love and hugs and purrrs to you from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Abbie, you sure are cute! And your human is right, pets do fill those voids in our lives in so many ways.

Abbie
    Aw, just look at you! What an adorable face! I'd love to give you a cuddle and kiss too, sweetie! I'm so glad you and your sister have a wonderful home and family! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abbie you are such a cute kitty cat - with the most precious little darling doll face!! Your dilute color patches are so impressive - you rock Abby!
    Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Little Kitten of the Day!

Timid kitties have a harder time finding homes. She's especially lucky to find one where her snuggling is so appreciated.

Oh, Abbie, what a sweet little face you have. You are such a pretty baby kitty. I'd like to give you cuddles and kisses. You found your mom when she needed you most to heal some of the hurt of losing her old friend. And you certainly needed your mom too. I hope you have a long, happy, and healthy life Abbie with your sister and the family who loves you so much.