Thread: Rosie!

Rosie!

Hello sweetheart!!!

You look 11 years YOUNG!!! and you seem to act that way too!

Have a great DOTD day
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Good Morning Cutie Pie Rosie!

Hi Rosie!! You look like a spring chick!! We love to see doggies like you looking younger and acting younger than anyone can imagine!! Wow!! Retrieving a bone thrown down stairs!! You are something else cute girl! That bone thing is quite a trick but getting into the trash so skillfully. WOW!! All of us here at our house are truly impressed with this story.
    Hi Rosie, this is Daisy and Delilah's Mom. I had to put velcro on the door of the cabinet that has the trash in it so Delilah wouldn't be able to open it with her paw and get into the garbage. She loooooves getting into the garbage too!!! Happy DOTD sweetheart!! Back to D & D.......
    Ok Rosie. Did we forget to tell you how adorable you are? You are a big star in your house obviously. Keep on loving your life like we do(flatulence is sometimes a sign of a good life-it certainly is in our life!!!). Congrats to you and your family for getting DOTD. ENJOY!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

CONGRATULATIONS ROSIE!

Oh man, you are sure one cutie pie I can't believe that your 11, you sure don't look your age, I guess all that playing keeps you in good shape!
    Have a great day Rosie!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Wow Rosie! I sure hope I age as well as you! You're one hot lookin' older chick. It sounds like you have personality plus to go along with it.

Your parents are lucky to have such a great gal to share their lives with.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our super special DOTD!!

What a little darling you are, Rosie!!!! And you certainly look even younger than 10 to me!!!!

I have a strange affinity for you precious Boston Terriers, as I have a precious one in my family too! He belongs to my Mom and Dad, or should I say that they belong to him!!! I know that Mr. Darcy and you would have a marvelous time together, chasing bones up and down the steps!!!

Congratulations to you, Rosie, on being a most youthful and fun Dog of the Day!!!!

Rosie, you are such a beauuutiful girl!! I love that smashing photo of you - it seems to capture your beauty and terrific personality! May you have many many more years of happiness and love. Congrats for being Our Adorable Dog of the Day!

Oh, sweet, beautiful Rosie girl! You are so right...you've got the spunk and spirit of a 2 yr.old BUT..............You don't look a day over 5! What iS the secret to your youth and timeless beauty, Rosie? You are one awesome Boston Terrier babe and I'll bet you're quite the dude magnet too! You know Rosie, like you, my Star's a trashipicking queen of great stealth. Just the other day she helped herself to a trash banquet fit for a queen You pups are just too much! Rosie, I hope you and your devoted humans have a fabulous day celebrating your "top dog" honors; you're so deserving of the title Dog of the Day! Lots of love and hugs and happy tail wags to you sweet Rosie girl, from Sandra, Cody and Star Keep up the good work, livin' life to it's fullest!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are soooooo cute. If I didn't have 5 fabulous tabby boys I would want a doggie just like you. You probably think I say that to all the dogs, but I don't. I have a serious thing for Boston Terriers or Boston Bulldogs....I think it's Boston Terriers.

anyway send us more snaps of yourself if you take any and take care. you are adorable!

Hello Rosie,

You certainly are a gorgeous girl sweetie. Many happy
    congratulations on being chosen as today's DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dear Rosie,
    You are an absolute BEAUTY and you've got quite a personality.

It's ok about the flatulence, it happens to the best of us.
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!