Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Saturday Morning Runts

The Saturday Morning Runts

Here are few pictures of runts of the house. As fast as they are growing I don't think they will be the little guys for much longer. *sigh* what a shame they can't stay little for a while longer.

Sharing the sunny window

Rosco just hangin out

The love sessions still continue with Abigail and Grampy Magoo

Here is a sweet late night snuggle without any wrestling or bickering. You know they are tired when this happens!

They are both growing so fast. Rosco is still a little busy speed ball creating havoc all around the house and I'm happy to report that Abigail is following suit. I'm glad she is finally strong enough to be a little terror at times. They are so much fun!!

Those two really are growing. They will be turning from adorable kittens to beautiful cats from the looks of things.

Lisa they have grown so much. All your cats look so healthy and peaceful. Magoo really does resemble Porch!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

That is so great,seeing Scrappy Magoo,and that little One,and the fact,that we get ,to see those Little Ones Grow Up,before our eyes! Great Photos!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by K & L
    Lisa they have grown so much. All your cats look so healthy and peaceful. Magoo really does resemble Porch!
    Healthy and peaceful Okay, I'll take the healthy but this house is anything but peaceful! We have some territorial marking going on and all my furniture has been soaked in urine stain and odor remover, Rosco refuses to pee in the litter box and will go only on the floor right beside it, somebody got mad about something and peed in our bed the other night, there is at least one or two nightly fly by's that involve spilling the entire plate of dry food all over the floor, Pepper Jack won't stop attacking the water fountain and continues to dump tons of water on the floor daily, we also have at least one or two bickering sessions a night, and this is not even mentioning the nine porch ferals that wreak havoc outside!!! My house is anything but peaceful and I wouldn't trade it for the world! (except for the peeing part!)

Oh goodness! The baby's pics are beautiful, but sounds like you've got some little terrors on your hands! LOL

My hubby read what you said about Rosco being "wacko" so now he calls Brodie a little wacko! Sad thing is, I really think he's going to be one! He's a wild cat!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

They sure are getting big, especially Rosco. What color are his eyes? They look gorgeous.

As I laid in bed the other night with Rumor nursing my ear and neck, Rocky passed out across my chest, Scout in my right arm, Jazz between my legs and Ripley against my left leg I realized that you, Debbie and I all have R named male kittens - Rosco, Robbie and Rocky. Kind of funny, or at least the total lack of sleep from kitties all over me made it funny.

From Decker with Love

Awwwwwww, isn't love sweet

I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Those two are really growing! Abigail and Magoo looks so cute together.

Loved the pictures!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Boy Abigail has done a ton of growing in one week! She just gets prettier and prettier, look at those green eyes!

They get big when you leave them in the sun like that

I can't believe how they've grown!

Those two are so adorable, and growing way too fast!!

I know I've told you this a thousand times, but I love Rosco!!

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    I think you need to call them something a bit bigger than runts now! They're getting so big! I adore how Abigail snuggles up with Magoo. What a wonderful love affair they have going on.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Re: The Saturday Morning Runts

Rosco is so funny in this picture

I understand your frustration about pee, Juni has played tricks lately too