Thread: Rescue of Chyna

Rescue of Chyna

I have a cat named Miss Kitty, and sadly one year, she had kittens but Miss Kitty was to old now to produce milk and she loved her kittens but they would die. my family and i were wondering why they all died but then we knew she was to old to prduce any more milk. so next year she got pregnant again! I was very angry at my parents for not getting her spayed because it always broke my heart to let the little things die!

continued on later

So since they did not get Miss Kitty spayed, i was determined to save some of the kitty's!She had 7 kittens, about 4 of them were grey and the others were different colors. so we got cat replacer(milk) from the vet and i started feeding all the little kittens with this tiny little bottle and my mother also helped me. sadly a kitten died, we did not know why, but it just did. but i kept on trying as hard as i could to keep them alive! another died so we were down to 5 and they were not looking that bad so i thought maybe these guys had a better chance. and then we came down to 3, one color ful one and 2 grey ones. so i kept on feeding them regularly, like i was told to by the vet. and yet then we were down to the 2 final kittens.both grey and cute, like all the others. but sadly another died so there was only one left.

then Miss Kitty left off outside and left her poor kitten to be taken care of by me,I could tell the kitten missed her mother and so i thought maybe something that felt soft and cudly, like her mother would make her stronger and feel better! so i put down my big stuffed dog and she did not now the difference but i knew she felt happier!so i kept on feeding this one kitten and hoped that she would live. and it was a miracle! she stayed alive! she held in there, kept on fighting!

my brothers wanted to name her after a wrestler cause she was strong but i thought the names were stupid, but we all thought Chyna was a good name, after the wrestler and it was a girls name so i thought it would be alright.

so Chyna is my cat, she doesn't give kisses to anyone but me most of the time and she always knows me. its like she knew i raised her and in a way i was her mother. and even when i go somewhere for a long time,like camp or something, when i come in the door, she comes running from my room and gives me a wonderful greeting and a buch of kisses!

Chyna is a really sweet cat, and even today, she is still with me, young and full of energy.

I am glad your story had a happy ending, I love the name Chyna, any chance of posting pics, I do hope in the future your parents consider spaying their cats, utmost importance, please consider that for Chyna as well. Thanks for sharing your story.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

i agree, because cats can suffer if there are too many and some people have to think of the cats life, not just theirs. otherwise i think it is mean to have too many cats and letting it get out of control. a cat out on the street with no home and no love with no food would die and it would die lonely because it never had love, maybe it did but think of the poor lonely life living on the street, no food, home or love until someone brings it in and loves it until the day it dies. then i think that is a happier life.

my mother and father got Chyna spayed and it was because if she got pregnant then she would have kittens, but we did not know why some of the kittens died and we did not want Chyna to suffer the same loss.

That is great news to hear, hey by the way WELCOME to PT , hope you like it hear, if you have any pics of Chyna please post them, we love pics on PT, what colour is Chyna?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Chyna is a grey cat but she has some small patches of colorful fur. i will try but it takes a while to post up pics. i have dial up net. it sucks but its better than nothing.

Know what you mean I am on dial up as well, does she look anything like my Ash, he is grey and has like caramel ,colours through him and on his tummy, and a few stripes around his tail and neck? can't wait to see Chyna, gee i really love her name...
    Furangels only lent.

i understand chyna's allegiance to you as her "person". i truly believe cats know who "rescued" them and are loyal to that person first. also, i love the name chyna.

yes Chyna does look a bit like Ash. My family and i decided that we would get Chyna spayed, be cause Chyna loves going outside and she likes to play with other cats and we were afraid she might get pregnant because there are some cats that come and they are not our cats and our females get pregnant and well.... more kittens. so no kittens for her. we already have a cat pregnant, but just one, which is good! cause my family and i kinda wanted more kittens but we didn't want 2 or 3 having babies.

Welcome to Pet Talk, QueenChyna! I loved your story of how you became Chyna's mom! I am so happy to hear you had her spayed, you will be a happier mom, and she will be so much happier too.

I would love to see pictures of Chyna, I know what you mean about dial-up, That is what I have too. But as you said, dial-up is better than nothing!

My name is Willie, and you can see my gang in my signature, and my avatar.

Again Welcome, please post pictures.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

hey what type of animal is mario, and i love ur horse! i just love horses, i am guessing Sugar is a girl.what breed is she, how old is she and is it a girl? just questions i like to ask cause i am horse crazy! i have one pony(Shetland i think) cross horse. Her name is Dixie.