[COLOR=darkblue][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=3][I][B]

To all that have helped me,
Scotter had her babys born on may 24 time:? soem time between 6am amd 1pm. she had four one was all light brown like her one was black, and brown like the daddy long haird too, two are spotted like scotters dad, one of the spoted ones has more brown and the other has more black. They are so so so cute I had no idea she had them untill I went in the room to feed my fish and she was making a diffrent sound then she usely does so I looked under teh fur I put in the cage and there tehy were. But at first I only saw three so I got all exsited and call evry one to tell them I was a mommy. Well affter I got off the phone I picked them up and out of the cage so my husben can see well I was looking at the spoted one an relized he was more brown now he is more black I thought I just made a mistake but when my husben put them back he saw the fourth one we were shocked....I couldnt belive she ha dso many I mean her mom only had her and now I know why she was so big. lol they r the cutes things I wish I had a camrea to hook to the computer so u could see them. Well I'll keep u posted and I have a couple questions to ask but it is late so I'll ask tomorrow.
thanks,
Scotter and teh bunch