Thread: tuxedos

tuxedos

Today's esteemed Cat of the Day is Dublin, a boy tuxedo. It's a little hard to tell since he has lovey eyes for his picture, but I think he has those big, round, yellow eyes that we have discussed before. He also has the full, puffy upper lip that so many tuxedo boys seem to have. Since my boy tuxedo was born almost two years ago, I have developed quite an interest in these guys, and have come to some conclusions - most tuxedo boys have big, round, yellow eyes and full upper lips. I'm beginning to think they may mostly be large, too. So let's start another poll - of all the boy tuxedo owners, whose match the descriptions above, and whose don't? I'll start with mine-

Big Mac, shorthair, large yellow round eyes, full upper lips, 20 pounds

He has a sister who is also black and white, but she is more of the "patched" black and white as opposed to the "suit jacket" black and white, so I think that's why she doesn't adhere to the above characteristics. Anyone else want to weigh in and prove or disprove my theory?

There's just something about those tuxedos!! I tell you what, Scooter's eyes just make him look so funny sometimes! We still get comments from people on our "shocked" cat. My sister even commented once "does he blink at all??" LOL So, yes, he definitely has those big, yellow, bug-out eyes. Now that he's put on a few more pounds, he's a pretty stocky cat as well. Sometimes it doesn't look like he has a neck! LOL I think he would be a football player in the cat world. His dad was a very stocky grey tom cat. Scooter weighs an easy 15 pounds or more. He also has a roman nose.
    Thought I would include a pic of our bug-eyed boy! This pic doesn't do his eyes justice (in fact they're quite relaxed), so I'll have to find a better one soon!