Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, to make a long story short...

Well, to make a long story short...

I will no longer be hanging around PT anymore. It's something I would rather not get into right now, but I have some stuff going on right now that is going to be keeping me busy, whether I like it or not...and I just don't think I will be coming back.

Again, I really do not want to get into my reasons for leaving right now, but I do have some -- and they are perfectly liable.

I'm sorry this is so sudden, but I've got to do what I've got to do -- and I have to do this. So thanks for the great laughs and good times, but I'm gonna have to sign out.

So with some sloppy kisses from Moose and Zoey, and tons of hugs from myself, I guess this is goodbye.

Aw, Brooke... I'm going to miss you. Try to keep in touch with me, okay?

Hope you get everything worked out..

Bye, sweetie, come back when life settles down.

I hope for whatever reason it is, that you still keep in touch. And I surely hope it's not someone on here who ran you off. (Cause i'll have to pound them. )

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Thanks guys. I'm going to miss you all so much.

I'm going to try my hardest to check in as often as I can, but I really don't expect to be around much. I'll try to check my PM box as often as I can as well, so if all else fails -- just send me a PM.

You better be on AOL/AIM sometime, girly...don't leave me for good!

Adios..

Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
    You better be on AOL/AIM sometime, girly...don't leave me for good!

Adios..
    I'll try...but if I could get on AIM all the time, then I'd be here all the time too.

The only good part of this -- at least for me -- is that I won't actually be 'completely' gone for another week or so. But I figured I should give you guys the heads-up now.

Oh Brooke I'm sad to hear that you're going to be leaving us... Hope things get better soon, and please check in with us whenever you can!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I'm sorry that you won't be around We are all going to miss you around here. I hope whatever is going on in your life goes well for you and I hope to see you around here again soon.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I'm sorry to see anyone leave --- I hope things in your life settle down. We all go through rough patches... I hope you come out of your smooth and fresh. Please come back when things are better!

Oh no! Brooke, I am going to miss you, as you can see, we are all going to miss you. Please keep in touch so that we know how you are doing. At least tell Kay, and she can always let the rest of us know how you are doing.

Anyway I hope everything in your life gets to going in the right direction, and you will return to us soon. I just hope you are not leaving us forever. I know you have a lot going on, a wedding to plan, and other things weighing on your mind. If you ever need us, please don't hesitate to come back here and tell us. We will be here for you.

So sad to see you leave.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I havent been on PT long...and I havent got to know you to much... but I'd really hate to see you go.

Hang in there, Brooke, and remember that we'll be thinking of you. Hope you can come back when the time is right.
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

I hate to see anyone leave. We will miss you, Moose, and Zoey. I hope you can come back after you work things out.

No worries guys, I promise you -- I will be coming back...once things settle down of course.

With the big move coming up, a wedding to plan and get through, finding a good job for myself once we actually get to California, and still having to deal with some family issues, we have a lot going on around here and I just don't think it's fair to my family and Josh to spend so much time on here when I need to be doing ten thousand other things.

Like I've said, I'm going to do my best to get on in my spare time [assuming that I'll have that ]...but I just don't want anyone to worry or anything like that if I'm not on for weeks at a time. I will try my hardest to at least check my PM box every few days...so I'm expecting updates!