Thread: Rocky

Rocky

Those eyes, that little doggie chin, those silky ears, those big little feet...Karen and Paul must have known immediately that you were a Saturday Dog of the Day ready to serve as the designate of all things good and wonderful. What a smart little boy you are as well. I am impressed! Hannah made her usual comment..."ShowOff"...but don't mind her...she has never been Dog of the Day and now YOU HAVE. So congratulations dear little oh so lovable Rocky.

Tucker says "Can you come over to play? Michigan isn't that far away."

[ December 01, 2001: Message edited by: RachelJ ]

Rocky, your eyes looking at me would get you anything you want. What a sweetie you are.
    Congradulations on being our sweetest, most handsome, friendliest, loving, best kissing Very Best Dog of the Day.

I agree 100% with Jackie! If Rocky was asking me for anything he would have it in a minute. Who could resist those eyes! You are just the cutest widdle pupster wupster and have claimed the prize of Dog of the Day for this fine Saturday and rightly so! Hats off to you little Rocky!

Rocky you are absolutely adorabel! With that face you no doubt rule the house...probably could rule the world!
    Ingrid & Isabella
    two great talents
    one humble site
    http://ingridandisabella.tripod.com

Rocky, you're off to a good start!! Just a picture of you has us melting, so I know your "humans" probably sit right in your paw, wondering what to do for you next!!!! What a handsome little lovable fellow you are, and Rachel is right, a PERFECT selection for Saturday's Dog of the Day!!! Congratulations!!!

Oh Rocky, I am YOUR SLAVE!!! One day, in one of my future lives, I WILL, I WILL, I WILL have a Beagle buddy by my side! If I am lucky, he or she will be half as beuatiful, sweet, smart and lovable as you! Now, I hear you are VERY smart, and have already mastered many of the basic required doggie commands. But, have you learned how to spell yet? For example, how do we spell precious???? Thats right! R-O-C-K-Y!!!!! Congratulations to you Rocky, our most adorably precious, beautiful, brown-eyed, heart melting Beagle Boy Dog of the Day! Did I remember to mention that I just LOVE those precious little feet??? KISS, KISS, KISS!!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rocky,
    What a Gorgeous boy You are !!!
    I LOVE everything about you, from those
    'heart melting' eyes to your sweet little
    feet.I'll bet you're a GREAT snuggler..
    Congrats on learning your doggie lessons
    so well,and for being chosen as today's
    DOG OF THE DAY !!! LOVE YA ROCKY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Rocky is the reason I don't go to pet stores more often; I mean -- who can resist a beagle's beautiful face and especially those eyes. I would bring them all home (p.s. someday, I will have beagle like Rocky).

Congratulations Rocky!! Well-deserved honor!
    Barbi
    on behalf of Lady/Tobi/Buffy
    http://www.cutefamilypets.com
    a great site for all animal-lovers!
    Has your pet been featured yet?

Rocky, you are a heart-stealer! With those puppy eyes and that big heart, you've won our affections forever! Congratulations on being such a precious and precocious pup!

For those PetTalkers that want to help more of your sweet beagle cousins, they should go to http://www.beaglesandbuddies.com to see some special beagles and hounds being rescued in California. Rocky, thanks for being such a special beagle boy and Dog of the Day!

[ December 01, 2001: Message edited by: TheAntiPam ]
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Awwwwwwwwww way to cute I almost missed your special day but something told me to take a minute to see the dog of the day and ta da I saw your adorable face and was glade I came
    Congratulations little buddy!

and please take pams advice, the hounds on there are beautiful.
    ~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

Well, can one ever tire of hearing how adorable you are? I doubt it. Hmmmm, Michigan, have you had snow, yet? Of all the things I love about puppies -- seeing them the first time they see snow is the absolute most magic moment.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Rocky, and if you have snow stories to tell -- TELL!!
    "Every creature is a word of God."
    Meister Eckhart, Animal Blessings
    Dog Potentials

Hey Rocky! You are SO adorable I almost can't stand it Hey, we're neighbors, too...how about that? You only live about 40 or so minutes away from me.

I hope you enjoyed your special day, you certainly deserved this high honor today. I was glad to "meet" you and heck, maybe someday I'll have the opportunity to really meet you since you're so close

Whenever I'm in Dearborn I'll be sure to keep an eye out for a darling little beagly named Rocky

Well, Rocky, you sweet, adorable, precious lil boy, you made my NIGHT! I am SO glad I took the time to check the Saturday DOTD too!! Cause I was greeted by your incredibly mystical eyes, the beauties that have the power to hypnotize everyone so you get your way easily! What a clever young man you are too! Special hugs and kises on your special day!

I've been Boooo'd!