Thread: Wierd Question.

Wierd Question.

We got our darling baby Nina (Chihuahua) from the Humane Society just before Christmas. When we brought her home she still had stitches from her being neutered. At that time we noticed that her nipples were really sticking out and flattened. I thought maybe she might have been pregnant when she had the surgery or something. Well, it is now May and they still look that way. I heard that sometimes when a dog has nursed puppies that the nipples can stay that way. Has any of you ever heard that before? I really don't think that this is anything that bothers her or is painful, but I just have never seen anything like this except for a lactating dog. Oh yeah, the Humane Society thinks that she is about 3 years old or so. Thanks guys!

Yes that is true. As long as they are not excessivly large & they don't bother her I really wouldn't worry about it.
    If it still bothers you than next time she goes in for vaccines or a check up ask the vet.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Thank you. Her vet has seen her to take out her stitches and check her over shortly after she came home. He didn't say anything about it then. Thanks again for the info!