Thread: Fantastic FaFa

Fantastic FaFa

What a beauty you are! I am so glad you got rescued and have a wonderful family and a forever home.

I hope today is an extra special day, filled with treats and luvvies.

Congrats on being our beautiful Cat of the Day

Ally and Connor send Kitten Kisses

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

FaFa , you are indeede a Flower of cat Hood , and have a very noble Face , and such Beautiful Colouring! And The Found car=ts are gald , to call you , thier New Friend and send a Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To FaFa COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Fa Fa - Flower, Flower! So cute, and such a queen she is! Is the other cat, (money) called Cheen Cheen?

Have a great day Fa Fa!

FaFa
    How lovely you are! I love your coloring!
    I'm so glad you found a wonderful forever home and loving family to play with! Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fa Fa, I love your markings and color, very regal looking! Keep up the good work of cleaning money!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, I hope you and Money get extra loving and treats today!

How regal and elegant a queen you are FaFa!!! Oh, what a beauty! I love your deep, black stripes and that profile...simply stunning! Bless that dear boy who found you and brought you to safety! I'm so happy you found a palace of your very own and such loyal and loving subjects to hold court over Congratulations to Queen FaFa, a most beautiful "flower" and our very special Cat of the Day honoree! Enjoy your royal day Your Highness Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver send you love, hugs and purrrs

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

fabulous Fa Fa

I love your name and that distinctive coloring and pattern that you have!

What a pretty kitty girl you are FaFa! Thank goodness you were taken in and treated like the princess you are! FaFa Rocks!
    Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day!

Queen FaFa!!

Congratulations , you pretty little flower kitty! I hope you are being spoiled as a queen should on her special day. It is great to meet a kitty all the way from China, you are very lovely but don't hurt the birdies too much for they are lovely too.
    That feline fanatic.

Oh FaFa, you are just gorgeous!!! I'm so glad that you were rescued, I'm sure you have a nice loving home now

Congratulations on being our COTD FaFa!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Congratulations Fafa. You sound like a wonderful kitty and I'm sure you really are. You're gorgeous and I hope you celebrate today by having loads of fun!

She's a pretty and graceful looking little girl. She's the second Cat Of The Day I recall from Hong Kong, and it is good to see a cat from around the world. Nice to see she succeeded in having a home, family, and good life. Good luck to FaFa and her house.

Looks like an honestogawd tiger! What a beauty!!