Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member

Hello My name is Marianne I am 13. I have one cute little kitten and my sister has it's brother. I also have a Dog and my sister has it's brother too! I am friends and neibors with Sarah wich is Joanofark! Well I hope you enjoy having me on this site!

Hey, that's cool about you and your sister having pets that are siblings! I have a dog named Finn and a rat named Luli. Welcome to Pet talk!

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Hello Buddy! We will enjoy having you on this site! Well mabey ! Just kidding! You will love it here at PT!
    Sarah

Like joanofark said, you will love it here!

Welcome, welcome! I am glad that you joined us.

Do you have any pictures of your pets? We love pictures!!

I have four dogs, and two cockatiels. You can see pictures of them all in my signature/avatar.

Welcome Marianne. It so nice to have you here, but be careful......it's very very addicting!
    I'm Vickie and I'm owned by 2 kitties. Max the Persian is 11 and Speckles the tabby is 17.
    I'm really looking forward to seeing pics of your furfamily.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Welcome to Pet Talk, Marianne!

I'm so glad that you joined us. You will love it here.

My name is Robin and those are my two pups in my signature picture. The big one is Katie and she is one year old and the little one is Tori and she is about 4 1/2 months old.

Robin

Welcome to Pet Talk, Marianne. I know you wil love it here. There are so many nice people here. And you will get addicted

I am owned by the pets you see in my beautiful sig!

Again Welcome to Pet Talk and please do post some pictures of your little ones.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Hi! Welcome to PT! I'm Shannon and i'm 14. i'm owned by a rabbit named Cadbury and Two fishies. i'm sure you'll like it here at P. lol We all do

Yes, It is Cool because Brothers and sisters like to play together!! I saw the pictures of your dog Finn! He looks like A very cute Dog!! And i`m Sure That Luli is Cute too!!! Thank you so much for Welcoming Me to pet talk!!! I`m sure I will enjoy it!!
    Marianne

Originally posted by Dogz

Do you have any pictures of your pets? We love pictures!
    Yeah Marianne, can you put any pictures or your animals on here? I am sure everyone will love to see there cute little faces!

Hey Joanofark
    Thank you so much for welcoming me to this site!! I am sure I will love talking to you!! Thank you joanofark!!!
    Marianne

Welcome to PT, Marianne! I too am sure you'll like it here, but as someone already mentioned, it's addictive!

I'm owned by a handsome orange tabby boy, Fister.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

No I do not have any pictures on the Computer!!! But I could put some on!!! Thank you very much for welcoming me, All of the people on this site are so nice!!! All of your pets look so Cute!!!
    Marianne

Hello, Vickie
    It`s nice to meet you! Yes I am sure it is very Addicing!! I have had so many replys on my thread, every one on this site is so nice! All of your pets look very nice!! I will try to get some pictures of mine to show you!!! Thank you Very much!!!
    Marianne

Hello, Vickie
    It`s nice to meet you! Yes I am sure it is very Addicing!! I have had so many replys on my thread, every one on this site is so sweet All of your pets look very nice!! I will try to get some pictures of mine to show you!!! Thank you Very much!!!
    Marianne