Thread: Finn's losing baby teeth!

Finn's losing baby teeth!

Finally! He'll be five months old on the 24th, and, I just noticed that he finally has big dog teeth! Just the front little ones, but, hey! That's something! Can't wait for those needle canine fangs to get lost, though. Just thought I'd share.....

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Have you found any of them?? Sometimes they just swallow them, but sometimes you can find them. I found 5 or 6 of Malone's when he was a pup, and saved them for his "puppy-book".

How about some pictures?

My pup, that I've posted about before (and thank you all again for all of your help,) is just starting to lose his baby teeth, too. I've only found one. It's so cute to see the big teeth next to the really small ones.

Many thanks to Kfamr for the wonderful signature.

I haven't found any. But, honestly, Finn is a vacuum. If it's on the floor, he sucks it up. So, even his tooth didn't get swallowed right away, it more than likely eventually did. I don't have as easy access to a computer anymore or a digital camera, but, I'm trying to work things out so that I can post some pics soon. Maybe I'll get a close up of his new teeth.

Thanks, Dogz!

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Yay! I have a few of Gigi's baby teeth. A few of them I found when she was playing with them There were like 2 or 3 I got them while I pulled my sock out of her mouth

And she now has 4 tiny teeth in front of her big teeth on the upper jaw. So looks like she will need mini surgery to take them out.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks Kay for the set.

Well, I still haven't found any of Finn's baby teeth, but, he's lost almost all of them. The only ones he has left now are his bottom two canines. He's lost the top two, but, hasn't gotten the adult ones in, yet. He's really good about letting me mess with his mouth, and, I've been looking at his teeth as they come in. They're so pretty! Hope they stay as white as they are now!

Thanks, Dogz!