Thread: Gorgeous KYRNAN

Gorgeous KYRNAN

KYRNAN, you're such a gorgeous grey little kitty.

Have a wonderful day today!

Kisses from Juni whose greatgrandgrandgrandmother was a grey kitty too

Kyrnan
    How beautiful you are! No wonder you love posing for the camera! Sounds like you take great care of your human! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our star today as the special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kyrnan , you look so natural , with those statues , and I especially like the Cat angel one! You look so good , almost like a Littel Statue ,yourself! All the Best and Agiant MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWFrom the Found Cats to KYRNAN COTD!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a sweet way to start our week. Kyrnan, you certainly do know how to pose - what an adorable face! We're so happy to meet you and send catgratulations and paw applause on your being honored as today's purrecious Cat of the Day! Celebrate!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

What a beauuuuutiful kitty girl!! Kyrnan you look so elegant and stately and pretty posing in your picture with you little pawsie! My, what gorgeous eyes you have - and you sound like the perfect little cat buddy!
    Congrats K, for being Our Adooooooorable Kitty Cat of the Day!

Well Kyrnan! Aren't you the consummate kitty model! What a fabulous photo and I must say, the camera sure does love you! Your expression is priceless And besides your obvious beauty and talent, you're the most loyal, loving and devoted furkid to your adoring mom! Kyrnan, I hope your well earned day of honor is filled with all the love your heart can hold and all the plastic twists toys your heart desires Congratulations to our stunning Cat of the Day, the beautiful Kyrnan!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kyrnan! I am bowled over by your beauty and obvious intelligence! You are a real knock out and a wonderful friend to your human companions. In short, a perfect Cat of The Day for a Monday when many of us need a little some ins-purr-ation! Congrats on your deserved honor and many you receive extra treats, love and playtoys today!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. Albert Schweitzer

That's quite a photo, and she sounds like quite a kitty. Congratultions.

Kyrnan, what a perfect model you are!!!!! And so beautiful too!!!!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our Cat of the Day!!!!

Hello beautiful Kyrnan. Your fur looks so clean and soft and your eyes have a very intelligent look to them. You have a great future as a model! I love your kitty friends, especially when the eyes light up when the candles are lit. Much happiness to you, Kyrnan!