Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you think Your Cat Does while Your Gone?!

Auggie, that picture is priceless!

While we are at work, Noah sleeps....all day! I wonder if he thinks he isn't allowed to play when we aren't there?
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Fuzzy, ROFL!! Looks like your cat and my cat Scooter should get together...

Alright, there's alot of people here who are going to get in trouble for contributing to the delinqincy of kitties!

The pictures are priceless! My tuxedo kitty recently discovered the wonder of milk rings. She has even taken to coaxing me into play by carrying it into the living room in her teeth, then dropping it at my feet. She then sits there and stares at me until I engage in a game of kitty ring toss. How can you not love a fun little fur-covered soul that is the cat!!!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

The dogs are stealing our topics.
    What does your dog do while you're out?
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

Baggy goes outside about 5:30 comes back in about 6:30 then spends all day sleeping in the bedroom on her computer bed. I find her there if she doesn't come out and greet us at lunch. she then either goes back in for more sleep or goes out for a bit. Sam spends all day outside sleeping in his cat bed on the porch. These are some lazy cats here!

Oh, Fuzzy, we should be flattered that the "dog folks" liked our idea!

Sleeps and eat. What else cats are going to do but sleep especially when know one is home.

definitely SLEEP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep, eat, and play but mostly sleep.

When I'm gone, my cat Bobo sleeps for a little while and then when he has finally had enough sleep, he bothers the heck out of my mom, and he's a meezer so you can imagine how loud and annoying his meows would get to my mother lol. Then when I get home he goes from bugging mom to bugging me.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

I think Cassie mostly sleeps. At some point she eats because her food dish is either empty or has less food in it when I get home from work than when I left!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Miss.Contessa likes to look out the windows a great deal (she never goes out unless on her lead with me), she likes the birds outside, and she likes to watch the people go by ... She just loves our new french doors (almost all glass).. She also naps, eats, and uses her litter box. She gets the kittykrazies a few times during daylight hours as well, and tears around the house like her tail was afire..

It is funny, but she does not seem to notice that night means no birds to watch, and will go look out the windows anyway.. (There are no street lights where I live, and so it is pitch dark out at night usually.)
    In memory of my Gigi Meuette, beautiful, true and trusted friend, killed and eaten by a cougar.

I think my cat tries to think of ways to open the dresser and get her treats or to plot ways to kill our pet rats .lol. cats
    Zoey <3 march 29, 2006