Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boscibo's Hanna!

Boscibo's Hanna!

Hi Hanna,
    I recognized you immediately although I don't see you half as often as I wanted too

I remember very well how your mom found you and how healthy and beautiful you became after finding her

I wish you many many years of good life to continue and some extra treats and cuddles for your special day

Hi Hanna! Glad to hear you are doing well. Beautiful as ever! Have a great day.

Congrats on cotd Hanna!!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Oh, beautiful Hanna, it was so nice to see your cute face after such a long time!

Tabby kisses from Juni and Pichu! Tell mewomie we need more pictures of you. And the other furries!

Hello, beautiful Hanna! What excitement for your mom and dad when they found you! Did you ride home on the bike or did someone pedal like the wind to get the car to fetch you home in style? I live in Minneapolis (which is quite close to Hudson), and I am quite put out that I was not lucky enough to find you, cuz sometimes my husband and I ride our bikes near Hudson. May you always be happy, healthy and beautiful, little girl!

Hanna, you're a little charmer...what a sweet little face! We're so glad you were rescued and have such a great home! Catgratulations - you're just the purrrrfect Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

As my Dear Mother would have said that is Grand , that Hanna, another one of our Favorite pet Talkers Cats , got to be COTD!!! And well worthy of the honor is Hanna , as she is A Good m, and Noble Cat! And the Found Cats All Meow For Happy HANNA COTD!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, would you look at that gorgeous face! You're one beautiful Tabby girl, Hanna! I can't imagine the horrors you endured in your early days, living on the streets. But you're so right, Hanna, now life is good, very, very good, and it shows! Your face glows with health and happiness How proud your mom must be to see you honored here today; and Bo and Abby and the doggies too I hope you and your family have a wonderful day celebrating your "top cat" honors! Congratulations to you dear Hanna, our extra special, most deserving Cat of the Day! Love and purrs to you sweetheart from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hanna!!!! You are a stunning girl...oh so beautiful.
    Catgrats on your day as COTD. May you recieve lots and lots of treats and kisses. And you have one extra cute nose - looks like a pink piece of candy, I want to kiss, kiss, kis it.
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

Oh Hanna! What a beautiful healthy kitty you are! Those gorgeous golden eyes gaze out at the world with trust and confidence now, thanks to the generosity of your human companions. I hope you enjoy extra treats and cuddles today for your well deserved honor!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. Albert Schweitzer

YAY!
    Another Pet Talk kitty is Cat of the Day today!
    Congrats to you on your big day Hanna!
    I hope Boscibo pops in here with an update on you and your cat and dog siblings with photos!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Hanna!

Aww, what a sweet and trusting face you have Hanna. It’s a joy to see you being honoured as our own Cat of the day! I’m so glad you found a loving mom and dad after the tough outdoor life! I hope you get extra treats and lots of cuddles as you deserve! Have fun today, and everyday, sweetie!

Scritchies and kisses from us,
    Fister & his mom

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a cutie - such crystal clear stripes and shiny bright eyes! What a wonderful home sweet Hanna has found - yeah!
    Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Cat of the Day!

Hanna
    Our own Hanna is the star today! Congratulations, sweetie!
    I loved that picture of you! It looked like you were smiling for us!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hanna, it is so nice to see you as Cat of the Day. And you have your nosie turned up for kissies. How lucky your were that your mommy and daddy were out bike riding that day and found you, cared for you, and gave you a happy forever home. Boscibo, please give this lovely girl extra cuddles today.
    Steffi and Lovable