and we made a trip to the vet this morning. I will copy and past from my Journal so I do not have to type it all out again.

Well Cheetah somehow hurt her back leg yesterday. She was inside all day which is pretty strange. I had seen her all day and then when I went into the room last night I was mad at the cats for sleeping on the bed as I usually do not let them up there due to my sensitivity to fur, though Cheetah is allowed to sleep with us at night time. So I told her to get off and then I felt so bad because I had no idea she was hurt. When she jumped off she went under the bed and I noticed her limping. Urrgh I wanted to slap myself. Poor girl. I wouldn't have asked her to move if I knew something was wrong. So she has a small gash in her back leg, near her pinky toe. It isn't that bad but she was in some pain and I would feel better bringing her in. I don't want to risk infection etc. It's nothing that needs to be sutured but I think some prednisome may be in order. So I am going to take her in for a drop off at CatCare and see what they can do for her. Poor girl. I have NO idea how she did this as she was inside all day yesterday so I don't know what she could have cut herself on. It's very strange. Unless she did it outside and I just did not notice the limping before? Which isn't likely as anytime they get hurt I freak out and notice the tiniest little things. I can't stand when they are hurt, especially my cats, I just freak out. Everyone is telling me not to bring her to the vet but I have to. I cannot leave her in pain like that. That is cruel! She is doing much better this morning but still, I want to make sure that it isn't anything bad and possibly get some antibiotics. It looks like she got her leg caught on something and it tore, like it was stuck and she pulled away. It's very small, not even an inch long and shouldn't requite stitches at all, but still.

I can tell she's OK as she was purring up a storm this morning and acting like her usual dog self. She LOVES her stomach rubbed, just like a dog. It's her favorite thing in the world LOL. I swear, I have weird cats. So I was thinking I could just get her rabies and dewormed while she's there too. That's the only thing we have to do is the rabies so I might as well do it while I am at the clinic. I want them to at least shave the area and look at it. Granted, I could do this at home as I've done it a gazillion times, but it is so much different when it's your own pet. Very different. I can't stand them being in pain but if someone at the vet clinic comes in it's not that big of a deal because they aren't my pet. I mean I care, but I care so much more when it has to do with one of my own, my babies. So please everyone, stop telling me to NOT take her to the vet, because I'd like to be better safe than sorry!

More in next post...