Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kitten Updated Pics! **Cuteness alert!**

Kitten Updated Pics! **Cuteness alert!**

Here's updated pics of Katie's kittens. They've all been named, and are starting to develop personalities. I would have gotten more pics, but Katie decided to interupt my photo session for lunch, and proceeded to pick them all up and take them back to the closet..... But I tried!

Julius and Cleo (orangy and calico)

Sebastian aka. Nubby hehe We figured since he was lacking a tail he needed a more sophisticated name.

Hector (the runt, looks like he's gonna be a flame-point) and Sebastian behind him.
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant

One more pic....

I forgot to put this one of Cleo up. Ain't she purty??
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant

Cincinnati (Help - the cats are Taking OVER!)
    Adorable! Too sweet! Kiss-all-over-able!

Evelyn & Kitties: Chelsea, Punkin-Head Jones, Black Magic, SweetPea McGee, Anastasia - and Sascha, the dog

***Lots of pictures at http://community.webshots.com/user/evelynblack

Those are very adorable!

Oooooooooh, ahhhhhhhhhhh, kissy kiss little cute kitties!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

How old are these little cuties now? Send Sabastion to me, he will go good with my two tailess cats!

They are all so cute, sure makes me want to cuddle them.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Oh cuteness overload - aren't they just toooo cuddleable?

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

AWWWWWWWW!!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

TheFound cats , and Feeder just love Cleo , nad is she comes to the Partee , we just might make her Cat 15! Cute as a Button , Way CUTER!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What adorable little kitties! I think Nubby is going to grow up to be one beautiful cat! He has such pretty coloring already, and if it darkens as he grows he really be something - tail or not!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

How old are these little cuties now? Send Sabastion to me, he will go good with my two tailess cats!
    They were born April 22nd, at around 3am. Sebastian was the first one, then Julius, Cleo and Hector was the last one, not counting the 5th little guy who didn't make it. Julius is gonna be a big Garfield type cat, I can feel it. He's permanently attached to the nipple. When he's not eating, he's on his back swatting at his brothers. Hector and Sebastian are mama's boys, and Cleo is the independent woman.

As for the tailless one.... I have a thing for nubs. hehe Charlie and Arthur will have a comrade in arms with Sebastian! They can start a self-help group.
    -- Immanuel Kant

Maybe Grover, Stubby and Dana can join the self help group!! They don't have tails either, and Dana is a Rottie too. This could work!!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I still have keys to your place! I'm going to steal Nubby while you are at work!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Like hell you will!! Besides, you'd have to get past his mom first, and we both know Katie is being a psycho kitty right now....

Which reminds me, anyone know why Katie is acting the way she is? She keeps attacking Arthur and Dragon, for no reason. Arthur has 2 vampire bites on his shoulder, and was on antibiotics. this morning she drew blood again, on his ear. She'll attack Dragon when he's sitting in the kitchen minding his own business. I can understand if Arthur or Dragon were near the kittens or bothering her, but they weren't.

Any advice? Suggestions? Ideas? I'm worried that if she doesn't snap out of it, one of these days she'll go after Arthur when he's big enough to care, and he'll end up killing her. That's the last thing I want to happen!
    -- Immanuel Kant

Awww, they are adorable!