Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deirdre, Brianna, Katiebug and Kaliban

Deirdre, Brianna, Katiebug and Kaliban

Since I haven't posted pictures of my girls in a coon's age here goes a couple of each. Hope they aren't too big.

Deirdre

Deirdre and I watching TV

Brianna

Katiebug

Katie sitting and cleaning her tail

Kaliban..our 22 pounds of love kitty

Lovely photos and beautiful cats.

Your kitties and house are very nice. Kaliban looks comfy laying down like that

You all certainly look so comfortable together , just like Cats and People should be! Those Pictures are worth a thousand words , and HUGS!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh they are all so beautiful. My favorite is of Katie sitting just cause that pose is sooo cute and silly on cats. But all the pictures are wonderful!! Thanks for sharing.
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Beautiful babies. I especially like the "swoop" on Brianna's little nosey nose. They are all darling.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

What beautiful babies! I like Brianna's swoop too, and Katiebug is too funny sitting like that.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Katie is a goofball. She will then pull her tail up with her front paws and clean it that way. Then if you get her to look you in the eyes and bob your head back and forth she will do the same and then flip over on her back and wriggle all about. She is quite the clown.

Brianna is the jokester of the family. She loves to hide places and then charge out from her hiding place trying to scare the other cats. Or if they are sitting on the back of the sofa watching the birds she will do her white rhino charge and scare the heck out of them....Katie will take off screaming....Deirdre will jump and Kaliban just lies there and lifts a paw at her like....yea...come on...I can take you.

Considering Brianna weighs about 10 pounds and Kaliban is at 22...*L* there is quite the weight difference.

Kaliban should be at about 17 pounds. She gained her weight when my husband would come to visit me and his landlord took care of her. She would gorge on the automatic feeder and he would just keep refilling it. Then she gained 2 pounds on light cat food. So now she is on the Atkins diet for kitties. She is only allowed canned kitten food twice a day. So far she has lost 1.5 pounds and is getting feistier and more playful. Our vet only wants her to lose .5 pounds a month so she is right on schedule.

Deirdre is my baby. That one picture of her and I was scanned from a series my hubby took of us that evening. She was lying there just rubbing her head on my cheek and chin and just being loving. She she is also the Mighty Huntress...Bringer of Death and Destruction...Deirdre of the PA Serengeti. She even walks like a cheetah...all long loose limbed and limber...ready at any moment to take on the unwary rodents. She loves to hunt....the tiger is just barely under the skin with her.

Thank you for finding my girls pretty. I love them all. But don't let the serene pics fool you. They are ALWAYS arguing with one another.

Denyce

I love all of the pictures but please let Brianna know that I adore her partial nose flame or as others put it her swoop.

I think Katiebug is practicing her "kitty pilates"

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Originally posted by catlover4ever
    I think Katiebug is practicing her "kitty pilates"
    LOL! I love Katie in this pose! She reminds me of my roly-poly Mitzi who often sits like this. All your cats are SO cute! More pics please!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Katiebug is cute as a bug!!!

Deirdra... well I am partial to brown tabbies... and especially cuddlesome ones!

Brianna.... what a sweet heart... I love her little nose stripe and those big white paws!

Kaliban....

I'd love to see "more" of him!!!

Great pics!

Lovely pictures. You have such beautiful kitties.

Your girls are beautiful. Life with them must be one adventure after another. Katiebug has beautiful coloring. I'm glad Kaliban's diet is going well. Kisses for your little nosie, Brianna. And Deirdre, wild huntress and cuddle bug. Wow.
    Pets for all.
    Steffi and Lovable

With each picture I thought I had a favorite but I can't chose!!! They are all GORGEOUS! What a sweet house full of lovelies!! We really do need lots more pictures of these pretty ones!

Brianna's nose swoosh reminds me of Abner- they would make a cute couple. I am happy to see your gang again! More often please