Thread: Luna's urine at the vet's...

Luna's urine at the vet's...

I was finally able to get some urine from Luna yesterday. Since there have been many litter box accidents lately, I think she could have bladder problems again, so I brought the urine to the vet this morning. Now I have to wait till 4 pm, that's when I can call them and ask for the result.

Please keep fingers and paws crossed for Luna!

Thanks,
    Kirsten

We know about bladder problems here, so will keep all paws and fingers crossed that Luna is OK! Ohh, the waiting!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thanks!

I know poor Fister also has to deal a lot with these problems!

I'll keep you updated!

Kirsten

Speckles, too, has had her share of bladder problems. Prayers going out to you and Luna.
    Last edited by slick; 05-17-2004 at 08:43 PM.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Thanks!

I just spoke to the vet, and Luna has indeed a slight bladder infection. No struvite crystals again, but some bacteria and a bit of blood have been found in her urine, so I'm getting antibiotics for her tomorrow.

Poor girl, looks like she'll never get rid of it!

Kirsten

Poor Luna girl. I hope your infection clears up soon. Kirsten, I am so sorry Luna is going through this again.
    Steffi and Lovable

Oh, sweet Luna! I'm so glad you were able to get her sample to the vets office, and now she will be feeling better soon!

I'm glad she got to the vet quickly. Hopefully the medicine will help her out a lot. I'm sure she'll get better soon.

AWWWW poor little Luna. I feel so bad for her, but it's good news that's it's a slight one and no crystals. Please giver her extra scritches from me.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Oh, gosh . . . I know what you are going through! My girls Debra and Lizette seem to be passing their UTI problems back and forth, although technically I don't think that is possible. No crystals which is a good thing, but just when I think one is all better, the other girl starts up again with the tiny, frequent pee-balls.

I'm wondering if the cat grass I grow in a pot for them is to blame. I have taken it away and need to ask my vet. Schuyler is fine, and he never has taken a nibble of the grass. I know the girls have, expecially Debra, so maybe that is irritating their urinary tracts.

Hope dear Luna is better soon!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs