Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Kitties!

My Kitties!

I wanted to show you all some pics of my kitties! This should show Jones - he's the big black kitty that's "daddy" to everyone. And also Frye with GIA using her tummy for a pillow! Hopefully this will work!

Hmmm. It says my file pics are too big. Now what do I do? Anyone know how else I can post some pics?

Hi Beeftink, welcome to Pet Talk! I'm looking forward to seeing your cat's photos. I'm NO good at sizing photos, so I won't offer [just make it really bad...]. Do you have any photo manipulation software like ... photoshop, or pictureIt, or the like on you machine? PT has a 60kbyte limit. How big are your photos?

Or, can you post them on one of the free albums and give us the URL so we could go see them ourselves?
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

I actually was trying t post pics that I downloaded from my camera to PhotoImpression 2000. I then saved them as JPEG files & tried to attach them. But, I didn't change the size...I'll play around with them & try something else. How do you all have pictures under your names when you post a subject/reply? Also, how are they in the text area of your messasges? I'm very new to this!
    I'd love to share some pics, so any ideas are welcome! Thanks everyone!

I made this smaller...It should be Jones (big, black daddy cat) with GIA using Frye as her pillow...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

OK, I think this works now:
    I spread catnip all over the floor and drew quite a crowd!
    Not all of my kitties are in this pic, but there are:
    The orange tabby is the REAL Beeftink - he just lets me use his name!
    The large black cat in front is Jones, eveybody's daddy.
    The black and white female on the far right is Dagney, Pee Monster #1.
    The tiny tortie in back is Zipper, Pee Monster #2.
    The tortie with the toy is GIA.
    The tiger tortie sitting w/ the white chest is Frye.

They are all so cute Beeftink! What little sweeties! How many kitties do you have total? Are they indoor/outdoor? Do they all get along?
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Frye is beautiful! We have a torie too and I didn't know they could have white chests, beautiful!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Thank You! Yes, I think they're all great!
    We actually have 8 furbabies, all together! The big black male cat in front is a "daddy" to everyone except Dagney(black&white on the right), and Zipper(tiny tortie in back). Jones' other two children were outside when I took this "Naughty Catnip" picture!
    We have a pet door that everyone uses, plus a huge, privacy fenced in backyard.
    As far as "do they get along?".....Well, check out the postings under "Help! Pee Pee War". That will explain alot!
    Since they're all stray rescues, we've found that it is impossible to keep them inside together, because there's always more kitties coming & going that have to be quarantined. Our condo is TOO small for all that business!

Beeftink - your furbabies are beautiful - what a lot of wonderful characters too. I can see how the Monsters of the Pee Wars can be making life very stressful for you and the other kitties.
    Now you've got the hang of postings pics., - don't by shy!!!!More please!

Lynne

What a cute bunch of kittys!
    My big male kitty has decided he is everyones Dad too: grooms the others and 'keeps them in line' He takes his job quite seriously!

Yes, absolutely! Being "daddy" is a serious job! Everyone has to be groomed continuously! Mine all rush to the food bowl when ever he heads over to eat - everybody wants to eat with him! Do yours do that, too? He's never alone, no matter what he's doing. What a busy guy!

Here's Jones and his latest "child", Doofus. Jones is blobbed over the yellow round toy inhaling copius amounts of catnip, while Doofus is staring intently at, you guessed it, nothing. A little to much nip, Doofus?
    Doofus's real name is Rufus. He was a scrawny, mangy, crusty-eyed little squirt that we rescued from near death at a car dealership lot. After some time & TLC, he became this beautiful, exotic looking, sleek black kitty you see in the pic. However, he's the perfect male model - beautiful & dumb as a brick. You can almost hear him say in some foreign, sexy language, "Dont hate me because I'm beautiful", as he walks into a wall!

I found these pics of Beeftink & House Kitty together during Christmas time. House Kitty was Cat of the Day back on April 14th, after he had already passed away. It was a great emotional help to me to see him there, on his day, and read all the wonderful things everyone had to say about him. Thank you all so much! Uh-oh, I'm tearing up again....

And here are the boys with some new toys, along with Zipper up on the tv. Look at all the toys!