Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Video of Mario....

Awww! He's soooo cute!!! I love these little videos of him.

Thanks for sharing your baby boy with us.

Oooh yeah, I wanted to say that I had my volume up really loud on my computer, and Felony heard Mario making his little noises and ran off and hid under the table! Lol..... What a vicious pittie boy I have.

Oh Willie Mario is sooooooooooooo cute. I must have watched the video about 8 times in a row. Hubby and son really enjoyed viewing it also.
    Is that his little happy noise he was making. I just loved it when he looks over the door, then up at the camera and then puts his head down a bit and gives like a little shy look. Gosh that was so adorable.
    Looking forward to seeing more video's of Mario. Lets see now, we need one of him up on the roof, one of him in his own house, one playing around in the yard, one with you talking to him to see how he responds to you, one of him sleeping.....okay, okay that's it for now.
    Gotta go and look and the video again.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Lorraine you have my work cut out for me, don't you!? I will try. Today I was wishing I had took my camera outside he was sitting like a little baby would on a blanket eating his monkey biscuits, and he would take one and raisie it up and look at it, while he was holding another biscuit in his little hand. Oh what a cute site that was, I just felt so much love for him, I thought my heart was going to burst. Sooo very sweet!

Yeap that was his very happy sound.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Oh my god, molucass, that just proves that Felony is so mean, now don't it!! How sweet and oh so proving somebody wrong about dogs that turn on you. That was really a good one, I mean that was so sweet! I am in love with Felony! Must see more pictures of that baby. That is one little one I would love to steal!

Willie

He's so cute! I want a monkey. Wonder what Duke would think of that? I'll bet he really entertains you a lot.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Val, its funny but even stray dogs that come to the house don't even acknowlegde Mario's presence, I have always wondered why they don't even give him a second glance. My dogs and cats just act like he is part of the family, and don't pay that much attention to him at all.

Willie

OMG! That was sooooooo cute!!! Can you send Mario to me for a few days? I want to *borrow* him.

Be watching for him, Poppy. I told him to come visit you. He will probably appear at your window, and want in! Feed him some of that peanut butter and Nutella. I am sure he will love the Nutella!

Willie

Ohhhh neat!!! I'll be waiting for Mario then! Will he be driving here? Does he know the way? Does he even know what direction he's supposed to go?

Mario will find you, I think he is hitchhiking to your house. I just pointed the way to go, and told him to get rides from nice truck drivers! LOL!! I think he swiped some face cream from me, and is bringing it to you as a gift!

Willie

Oh I must begin to prepare for my little guest. What does Mario like to eat? Should I go out and buy some bananas for him?

He is bringing some of his biscuits, but you can have some bananas, and well anything you eat, he will eat too. Oh, he likes to dip his biscuits in peanut butter. Don't worry, he'll search through your cabinets and find what he wants to eat!

Willie

Mario, the star!

So, I see that Mario is a very popular star here at Pet Talk! I am with the rest of our friends here, Willie! MORE VIDEOS OF MARIO, PLEASE!!! I watched both videos over and over, and Blake was right beside me, and he loved that. Thanks for sharing those! mario is such a little sweetie, we are going to have to come see him soon, I would like a little smooch from that baby!
    WE LOVE MARIO!!! MUCH BETTER LOOKING THAN JOHN TRAVOLTA!!!

Thankyou for the little movies of mario! He is so cute!!!!!!!!! He is squeaky lol Tell him he has a nice squeak!

I loved seeing linn too!

By the way Willie,

Please tell Lin she is beautiful! Tell her her cousin Jen said hi, and hope she is happy with her life. Also, tell Mario I want a kiss.