Thread: Ravishing Rachel

Ravishing Rachel

Good morning Rachel,
    what a pretty tortie girl you are.

And you have your own fishing pole!

You look like a fun loving kitty and maybe you get some fish treats today so you don't have to catch them yourself.

You might come under my cover anytime to snuggle

so very photogenic you are!!! congratulations to the cotd

Rachel what a little delight you must be to live with! I can imagine your skill at turning on lights might be a big asset to your meowmie should she ever be coming home at night with an armful of groceries. Do you do that on command as well as at will? LOL! I loved your pictures this morning! You are certainly a very photogenic little lady. Congrats to you little one on being today's Cat of the Day!

Beautiful colors on you Rachel!

Whata Good cat , youare! turning on the lights, so that yourGuardians arent stumblig aroundin the dark! I wish that my cats , would do that , for me! and you are such a Pretty cat , that they used two photos! A Big Cat Found , that is , For Ravishing Rachel COTD! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are indeed ravishing gorgeous Rachel! Such beauuuutiful colors and such a bright and expressive little cat face....so nice to meet you Rachel!
    Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Cat of the Day!

Rachel
    WOW! How lovely you are! and so considerate, to turn the lights on so your family won't stub a toe entering a dark room! I hope you get lots of treats and have tons of fun today to celebrate being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Afternoon, beautiful Rachel! No wonder you love the camera; the camera sure loves you What a laugh I got, reading how you love to turn the lights on That's quite a talent! And in true Calico fashion, you ooze personality, charming all who cross your path! You sure do love life, don't you sweetie? I'd love to see a picture of you with fishing pole in paw Rachel, I hope you and sister Phoebe and your adoring humans have a very happy day celebrating your well earned Cat of the Day honors! What a very special kitty you are and so deserving of our praises! Congratulations beautiful girl Love and purrrs to you from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations! Wow you are so very pretty.

Rachel, you are just delightful to see - your beautiful coat of many colors is wonderful, and that sweet face! Look at all those adorable white whiskers and white socks too! You are simply a pleasure to behold and we hope this has been a wonderful day for you - catgratulations!!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs... Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

What a beautiful little girl, and how considerate of her to keep the lights on so her humans can enjoy looking at her. Good luck with the fishing.

What a gorgeous doll!

Oh my Gosh, Rachel! What a beautiful lady you are with your lovely coat and adorable face! You are a most deserving cat of the day! I hope Phoebe isn't too jealous but maybe she'll soon have her own day in the sun! You are a shining example to your fellow felines with all your marvelous talents! I wish you were here to teach my Sylvia how to turn on the lights! ( . . . well, maybe not . . . .) And I would truly love to see you on the dock with your fishing pole in paw! Enjoy your day, your ladyship!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. Albert Schweitzer