Thread: ***warning! Cuteness Overload

***warning! Cuteness Overload

I can't help it! Got that new camera for Mothers Day and kittens in the house and every day, they do something else so CUTE that I have to snap away. These definately qualify for "Cuteness Overload!"

Brother and sister, sleeping, all snuggeled up with Mama

Tucked safely by Mama's breast and sooooo relaxed, sound asleep

Mama Cat with all the babies

Getting more and more steady on their footsies and getting around a lot more... And VERY interested in Mama's food now.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Yeap, your right, this is a cuteness overload for sure!

Wow you got a new camera for Mothers Day? What a really nice gift! Now we get more pictures, don't we??????

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

****definitley a cuteness overload

Oh What cuties they are........almost hate to give them up when the "mom" of mama cat comes back huh.....

Meoooww that is really cute. I wish I had that many kitties roaming around my house. In the first two photos it's hard to tell where one ends and another begins

Laura how in the world are you going to let them go back home??! Oh My Goodness, they are beyond precious, cute, and adorable!! I'm so glad you treated yourself to a new camera and we get to reap the benefits!!
    Big smooches to all those babies and of course smooches to Amy, Giz, and Chester!
    How are your three dealing with kittens in the house?

CCL, I have the Mamma and babies shut up in another room. When mine hear them, they go sit at the door abd stare at it.. Giz has been a real brat this time home... She is into EVERYTHING, climbing stuff, opening the cabinets all day, I am constantly onto her...is it having the kittens in the house? My son tells me she is like that at his house all the time but she has never been that way here.. Chester and Amy are acting normal, maybe a little sweetier than usual.

I know that I know this but I can't seem to remember right this second!! How old is Giz?

Thanks for the warning. I was prepared for all of the cuteness inside!!!!

I love widdle kittens!!!!

KITTENS GONE HOME! Today Their 2 legged Mommie came got them and took them home. My daughter came over this morning and we played with them all morning and I soaked some kitten science diet in water and took it in there and THEY ATE IT!! My neighbor was so surprised to hear they had teeth and were eating already.. Good thing they are gone, my computer is telling me it is overloaded now and I had to burn pic's to a CD and take them off to make room for more!

CCL, Giz is still under a year, I think she will be a year old in about Sept...

OH, I got more bubble pictures of Giz that I took today, will post those later today!

o they are too cute!

Thanks Kfmar!!!!!!!

I dont think that there is anything more Wonderful , than seeing a Mother Cat , with her young ones. I think that a lot of Human Parents could learn , from them.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I dont think that there is anything more Wonderful , than seeing a Mother Cat , with her young ones. I think that a lot of Human Parents could learn , from them.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Catmandu, you are so right about that! So many human babies don't ever get to lay down and snuggle with their Mommies.

Goodness! You can't tell were the kittens begin and end.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June