Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bailey

Bailey, yes your mommy did find a real gem when she found you. You are a beautiful jewel of a cat and a love bug too. I would love to hear you peep and give you belly rubs. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day. I hope you and Miss Ruby get extra treats today.
    Steffi and Lovable

Oh Bailey, what a wonderful love story your mom has treated us to this day! May I say, you are absolutely stunning! But it is the bond of unconditional and abiding love that you and your proud and adoring mom share, that has truly touched my heart! How right she is when she says the finest of feline treasures and gems are there for the adopting, just a shelter visit away! May you and your mom and Miss Ruby enjoy many, many more happy, love filled years together, sweet Bailey! We are so honored to bestow upon you the title, Cat of the Day! Congratulations to you Bailey! Oh how I wishI could be on the receiving end of those sweet "kneads!" Hugs and purrrs from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 05-10-2004 at 06:15 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

what a lovey fuzzy wuzzy bailey irish cream!

Guess what, my Julie also "grunts" when she does her stretches. I tell her, it's so unladylike, but that doesn't matter {;-) She likes to "help" me stretch when I do my yoga. She really cracks me up...I am glad to read that you do the same thing, Bailey. I love the sort of greenish background you appear to be posed against. That is why I thought of Bailey's Irish Cream...so sweet, so soft, so addictive!

Love from MARTHA and Julie ("Meow!") the Calico Princess

PS...special regards to that other Julie, the pretty tabby with the amber eyes...and her "Buddy", whose mommy also posted on this thread today. What a sweet expression you have in that picture, little Julie...your purrsonality reminds me of my own little girl.
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Oh, Bailey! Angels might not look as good as you...
    Leonard Migliore