Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tito's "little sister" the rescue is home!! And she's a tiny little kitty

Tito's "little sister" the rescue is home!! NOW WITH PICS

SCROLL DOWN FIVE POSTS FOR PICS!

Tito's little "sister" is HOME! We got her here about 2 hours ago. She's a bobtailed brown tabby. We decided to name her Sophie. Here's her story so far, will post pics tomorrow!! I'd do it tonight but I left my digital camera at my apartment! :-( We're keeping her at boyfriend's until she goes to the vet and gets flea meds and shots.

She was very dirty, gunk in her eyes, etc. She's underweight (I can feel her hipbones), and is young enough her eyes are still blue. She is about 4 weeks old and only had a mom for 2 weeks before the mom got killed. She's lively, though, meowing and pouncing and bathing herself. She hasn't gone to the bathroom yet, so I don't know how that's going to go. She does have fleas so we gave her a bath and cleaned her eyes up and put a flea collar on her. her belly is also very round and I heard that can be a sign of worms. she has a vet appt. on Monday morning and we're going to bring a stool sample, start her shots, get flea meds etc.

So cute though!!! She's gobbling up wet kitten food and drinking a little water from a shallow bowl. I tried to trim her nails (they're really long
    ) but she wasn't having it. She's sleeping in a shoebox with half the lid cut off and an old worn t-shirt of mine in the bottom. She likes it b/c she can hide and feel safe in there. By the way did I mention she's a bobtail? It's so cute!!!! She wags her little stump all the time. More tomorrow!
    Last edited by lizzielou742; 05-09-2004 at 02:16 PM.

Oh she sounds so adorable. Thank you for rescuing this little one. Can't wait to see pictures of her.
    Rest in Peace Mama.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

OH MAN! I can not wait for the pictures!! HURRY! HURRY! HURRY! She sounds prescious, please get pic's of her tail or what of one she has... sounds so CUTE!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

She sounds like a Doll , and we are betting that she and Tito , will hit , it off , Big Time! Thank YOu , for making her a Found Cat!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations.... hope she gets a clean bill of health at her check-up! Can't wait to see pics!

As promised - pics of Sophie !!! She is now using the litterbox and being generally cute as a button!! Sorry it took so long.

Everyone meet Sophie!!

Here's she's being naw-tee, chewing on my sandal. You can tell how tiny she is!!! Note - no tail!

Here she is eating a little.

Here she is next to the computer mouse!!

And finally -

Check out her little pink nose!!
    I am going to try and get some better pics showing her "tail" - I call it her stump!! It's hard to do though, b/c she won't sit still!!
    Kittens!

More pics, hopefully you can see her bobtail better

All together now AWWWWWWWW Sweet little Shopie what a doll.

she is absolutely adorable! i'm glad she has a good home now.. and i'm so sorry her mommy was killed.

Sophie is soooo adorable!!! What a cute little tiny kitten face!! How can you resist from kissing her all the time?

Thanks for giving her a home!
    It's so sad that her mom got killed!

Kirsten

I'm sorry to hear about Sophie's mother, but I'm so glad the Sophie has a safe and loving home. She's divine!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

OH! OH! OH! I am going to faint! She is DARLING! She is prescious! She is adorable! She was worth waiting for to see the pictures! Man! She is the cutiest and that bob tail is what makes her so CUTE You will have a very sweet and happy kitty there! Give Sophie kisses from me and my bunch! ***KISSIE*** ***KISSIE***

OMG! What a tiny little doll baby.
    Aww, she is so cute!

Thanks to BCBlondie for this great signature!

I had to come back this morning and take another peek at that cute little munchkin! I think I am in love! (swoon)

Thanks! We are in love already too. She hops around quick as a bunny and squeaks a lot. She's so cute! My boyfriend has her on the way to the vet's office right now so hopefully she gets a clean bill of health!!!!