Thread: Colorful Sox!

Colorful Sox!

Oh what a beauty you are, sweet Sox. Your colors just jump off the screen...you are simply magnificent. We can see why your purrsons love you so much! It sounds as though you and Jinx have the purrrfect furrever home! Catgratulations, pretty Sox - enjoy your day as Queen Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Sox , you are such a Super Colorful cat , the Lord must have had his Paint Brush out , when you wwere born. And being so close , we hope that you can come to the May 24th sun Room Bash! Found Cats salute Super Sox , COTD!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEE EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

We love all kitties, but it's always especially good to see one like Sox. A cat that was more likely to have a short, miserable life than to have found a home. Now look at her, and what a great pet she is. Congratulations.

Hi Sox,

You are a beautiful kitty. I love your vibrant colors. Sounds
    like you love your forever family & enjoy having baby Jinx to
    help care for. I am so happy for you both. Congratulations
    sweet girl on being named as our CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Colorful Sox! What a beauty you are and lucky too! God's artwork is beautifully shown for all to see in your gorgeous coat of many colors. I'd love to place a smooch on your pretty pink and freckled nosie. Enjoy your special day and give Jinx some extra licks in his ears.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Sox
    Oh, how sweet! That's what I said when I saw your picture. You must have won the gold medal in cuteness! Congratualtions on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Sox!!! When I saw your photo, I wanted to reach through the screen and kiss that precious outstretched paw, raspberry toes and all A life on the roam is no life at all for a delicate beauty such as you! And though it took a bit of coaxing, a little time and patience before you came to trust the humans, you soon found out how wonderful life could be in the loving arms of a caring family! Now you are the one welcoming the newibies into the fold What a very special kitty you are! Congratulations to our very special Saturday honoree! You're most deserving of the title Cat of the Day sweet Sox and I hope you and your family, Jinx and the budgies have a very happy day of celebration! Love and purrrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sox you really are a cute kitten and i'm glad you're my cat of the day!

Sox you look as colourful as Indian summer You are a real beauty and will be a gorgeous tortie lady. Now you are an adorably sweet kitten and even are a good little mother for Baby Jinx

Have a wonderful and special day today- but all your day are special, aren't they?

Hello, beautiful, colorful Sox! I loved reading your story. It is wonderful what love and patience can do for a scared little kitty. I'm sure you made it easier for Jinx to adapt to being a house kitty too. Sox, you are a beautiful COTD and a great success story. Enjoy a long and healthy life with the family who loves you so much.

Sox, you are so cool!! Your character shines through in that nice picture. You are very beautiful and sweet! Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day!