Thread: Oreo

Oreo

Oreo

You are a beautiful little girl. I would love to hold you in my arms and give you a big hug. Since I can't do it your owner will have to do it for me. Your color is so beautiful. I bet your owner does love you very much. Hope you and your family have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

YUMMY!! We love Oreos at my house! Come on over anytime, you darling little thing!

What a precious, precious face you have!

I hope you have the most wonderful of days, sweetie!

Congratulations to you and your family!

CONGRATULATIONS OREO!

What a wonderful gift to get for a 16th birthday! I'm sure you couldn't have gotten anything better

Oreo, I'm sure you've brought such great joy to your family since you have come into their lives. I hope you have many more wonderful years together!

Have a great day sweetie!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

such a beautiful doggie. congratulations.

Oreo
    What a face! One of the most adorable I've seen in a while! I'm so glad your human shared you with us. Congratualtions, sweetheart, on being our Dog of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww, Oreo!!! You're as sweet and yummy as your name pretty girl..Oreo AND S'mores What a wonderful way for your mom to commemorate her 16th birthday, with a beautiful, precious pup like you I know that many happy years of love and friendship await you two! I want to thank your guardian for sharing you with us, sweetheart; you've put a big smile on all of our faces! Congratulations to you beautiful Oreo! You're so deserving of the title Dog of the Day Have a wonderful day celebrating your well earned day in the spotlight Oreo Hugs and happy tail wags to you from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awww, now that's a cute pup!! Oreo, you are so beauuuuutiful and just cute as a button! What an amazing and most excellent 16th Birthday present - the best ever I'm sure. Oreo Rules! Congrats Oreo for being Our Adooooorable Dog of the Day!

OREO

What a precious girl you are! Your humans are so very lucky (which I'm sure they know) to have you!We had our precious MiniS "Greta" for 15 years and still miss her terribly...)-: Thanks for making us smile! Have a happy, long, lovely life little Miss Oreo!