Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning: Babies!

Warning: Babies!

OK, as promised, I went and abducted my irresponsiable neighbors kittens for a photo shoot..(If you see a Kitty Alert on TV, don't turn me in!) I have been after her to have her cat spayed for the last 6 months and she said 2 vets told her not to do it until she was a year old... Last time I was home, I asked her if Midnight was pregnant and she said "NO!".. They are so sweet, only about 2 weeks (?) old, but I see them abondoned someday somewhere to live on their own. They are so sweet but I feel so sad for the life they will have.

Kittens in a pile (There are 5 babies, 3 blackies and 2 tabbies)

and another pile

The 3 blackies

The 2 tabbies (and one of them is really "smitten" with me, comes back to me the minute I put it in the pile)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

and some more
    One of the black ones, look how sweet!

One of the Tabbies (the one that likes me)

A group shot, isn't this just TO DARN CUTE?

And another blackie, look at those sweet eyes...

Awwwww CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! I sure hope that they'll all find loving forever homes.

I can't believe that a vet would recommend that a cat be 1 year old before it's fixed. I think that your neighbor is probably lying to you. Maybe you can take her cat in to be fixed so she doesn't have any more babies. I can't stand irresponsible owners.

Oh, how cute they are. Is there nothing that can be done to give them the life they deserve?

I can't believe as well a vet said that to her. After they are six months old, most of the cat girls can become pregnant Tigris' mom was such a teenage mom. Her human parents just hadn't checked it and thought with 6 months she was too young but then she had 4 gorgeous babies.

And: how about a little tabby as a sister to Giz and Amy?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE! Those are the cutest little baby love muffins!!! Big kissies and tiny hugs!!!

I thought about that tabby, a sister for Amy, but with her handicap, I have no idea what kind of vet bills I will have for her on down the road. I want her to have anything and everything she needs as soon as she needs it so I don't want to overlaod myself with another baby...... and then, the way I work and having to have someone to keep it...

I am sure she (the neighbor) lied about the vet telling her that, she is not exactly a upright citizen who would never lie. But, my daughter and I will see what we can do to find them GOOD homes.

We love the Kittens and hope that that Special one , can get that Furrever Home. Found Cats are Praying Hard!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

AWWW What gorgeous kittens - and you are a GREAT photographer - how on earth do you get them all lined up like that????

Hope and pray that they find good forever homes!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

AWWW!! Way cuteness overload.

Best of luck dealing with that neighbor and finding the kitties good homes.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Too cute

I need to keep this thread away from Steve.

He has kitten fever and keeps saying that we need kittens

They are cute - they're looking like baby Lily and baby Baghira last year...

I sure hope they will find good homes!

Surprises me that the vet recommended not to spay before the cat is one year old! I thought spaying a cat before her first heat would reduce the risk of breast cancer drastically...

Kirsten

As cats can get pregnant as early as 4 months old, waiting until a year is just silly.

If she really wanted to wait until her cat was a year, why didn't she keep her cat in until she was spayed.

Sounds like 'owner' wanted kittens...sigh

PIF... Steve(?) wants kittens, I know where there are FIVE sweet ones that need a good home! LOL! She throws Mama cat out of the house, knowing there is someone in our area putting out poisen (sp?). She knows nothing about having a pet or she is the biggest lier I ever met and is brain damaged! She had the kittens outside, telling me Mama cat didn't want then inside, until we had flash floor rain here. I went in the pouring down rain to bring them to my house and luckly, she had taken them all inside.

STEVE! OH STEVE! LOOKIE HERE!

(Psssstttt Steve! PM me for directions over here!)

Luckily for us, we are 1000 of miles away and still saving for Sweet Annie to be flown over. But they are very sweet

Kittens!

Feles mala! Cur cista non uteris? Stramentum novum in ea posui.

Yes, it's time I updated my sig.