Thread: Tuffy the cat lover. Plus.

Tuffy the cat lover. Plus.

Tuffy seem to have a bond with the cats around here, he sleeps, eats with and loves he's cats. He's always been fond of the cats, but lately it seem like he never without one around. Maybe Tuffy thinks he's a cat now! Well anyway, just wanted to share some pictures as I promised someone I would do.

Sleeping with his one friend.

Sharing a meal with his other friend.

and giving some great Boxer loving to his other friend.

We do also get along with dogs too. (Not a very lady like postion for Nilla )

Nilla's thankfull he's gone now, she can finally finish her roll in the grass. There's nothing better then a suning day and rolling in the grass.

"Awwww peace and quit, that other dog finally left to be with those small furry things."

What cute pictures! Tuffy doesn't look very "tuff" with those kitties!

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

What great pictures, Fox Gal!!!!! I am especially happy when I see dogs and cats getting along, as they do in my house!

Yay! Finally We don't see your dogs nearly enough.

Tuffy is such a sweet heart, I love his coloring and his eyes, and I think I told you before, but I love his collar, it kind of goes with his "tuff" name

And Cannilla is such a sweet girl rolling in the grass, how is she doing?

Great pictures, need to see them more often

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

HA HA HA Tuffy, those pictures cracked me up! Now I want a Boxer even more, THANKS!
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

Originally posted by DogLover9501
    Yay! Finally We don't see your dogs nearly enough.

Tuffy is such a sweet heart, I love his coloring and his eyes, and I think I told you before, but I love his collar, it kind of goes with his "tuff" name

And Cannilla is such a sweet girl rolling in the grass, how is she doing?

Great pictures, need to see them more often
    He's collar and his name might be tough, but Tuffy was named after a bennie baby, not so tuff now. He's a big bennie baby!

I hate that collar in some ways, but it protects his neck, for those times he gotton in a fight with another dog, so I've learned to put up with it. Then he needs the other collar because as soon as you try to walk him he slips out of the one, so he has to be hooked up the the harnes and the other collar. The dog is an excape artist, give him 2 mins and he can get out of anything. He can even climb that high gate you saw with Brocks pictures and get out.

Cannilla has been doing good for awhile, till yesterday. Thats just how the cancer works, good days and bad. As you see by the pictures, I still can't get much weight on her. But all in all, I'm happy she still with us and so far has beat the odds. I just make sure she happy, spoiled and loved.

I think the collars very handsome and Im glad its protected him!

Thats good that Cannilla is doing good, and I agree she isn't too fat but the breed seems to be very slim, I am hoping Jasper will fatten up a bit when hes done growing taller and taller lol he's all legs

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

AWW what cute pics, Tuffy needs a name change, maybe marshmallow, he sure is a big softie when it comes to the kitties, he really adores them, that is so sweet to see, thanks for sharing , that brought such a big smile to my face this morning.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Tuffy, you're just a big gentle mush ball What a sweet. sweet boy!!! And Canilla, you beautiful, brave girl, keep up the good fight sweetheart Thanks for the smiles. What precious furkids you've got there!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I love seeing dogs and cats together! What a great dog you are Tuffy! I'm so glad that you like the kitties.

Robin

Adorable pictures. Glad Canilla is doing well.

Love the picture of Tuffy giving the kitty a kiss.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June