Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PT's Own Eduardo!!!

!!! YIPPEE YAHOO !!! It's our own special Eddie!!! I had no idea how you came to live with Blondie and Lady Edwina. I already knew PT was wonderful and this just helps prove it!!! How lucky you have been Eddie (even if you have to take some abuse from the...ummm...Royalty in the house).
    We love you Eddie and I can't imagine a more deserving COTD!!!!

You don't have to gloat Eddie but I'm sure that this will not sit well with HH! What the heck...it's your day so go ahead and
    GLOAT!!! Rub it in and strut your handsome self!!!

Oh, dear Eduardo you finally made it! Now you can brag to Miss Edwina with your performance

We need another diary entry on your great day!

Did HH snuggle with you on your special day?

Eddie, we hope you had a wonderful day being honoured as COTD! Did you go and dig up more worms in the garden? Did Edwina treat you regally?

We are so looking forward to read your next entry in your diary!

For those of you who missed the beginning of Eddie's story, you really should read it! Some of the pictures are missing, but I'm sure Debbie will be willing to post a few - if she can find them.

Looks like I'm a foster mom

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Way to go Eddie!

These females can be so unpredictable and frustrating can't they!
    (… the discerning Miss Edwina is a lady of great taste and distinction - what are all those butt swats about then?).
    I have long chats with my dad-human about that sometimes.

Still, can't do without them can we. Just keep on being your own good old self and she'll soften up in the end. Sounds as if you're making real progress nowadays anyway.

Keep on truckin'!

… and by the way, congratulations on your choice of humans!

Your sympathetic mate, Fister
    Last edited by jonza; 05-03-2004 at 08:11 AM.

"Peace cannot be achieved through violence,
    it can only be attained through understanding."
    Albert Einstein

Sorry we missed your day!

Edwardo, we were away yesterday and didn't make it to COTD until today! Hope your meowmi stops back and notices our post because we surely do want to congratulate you and let you know how purrrfectly handsome you are! I can well imagine what a happy life you and Edwina share!!! Celebrate again today just for us!

Belated Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride!

Yeah Eddie!!!! I'm SO happy Blondie sent me an email letting me know you made COTD, or I might have missed it - and I would have been devastated had I missed your special day.

I knew you were a special kitty as soon as I saw the picture of you that was stuck through my mail slot at work. I knew you deserved much more than a life on the mean streets of Chicago, and I knew I had to help. Then I got to meet you, and even though you were bewildered and scared, you showed me you had a lot of love to give, and I knew you'd be a very special friend to someone someday.

What I didn't know, was that that very special friend was going to be our own Ms Edwina - Lady Edwina to those who know her better. When I dropped you off that weekend, I had every hope in the world that you would not come back to the office with me. And when I got Blondie's call on Sunday saying they wanted more time to get to know you, I knew you had found your forever home - if Ms Edwina would allow it that is.

It was all riding on you, Eddie, and I think you knew your luck had turned and you didn't want to screw this one up. But I also think it was mostly your sweet loving nature that first of all won Curly over, then BG and Blondie and finally, after much trials and tribulation, Ms Edwina.

Anyway, I could go on and on, but I'll stop now, and just say congratulations on your big day. If anyone ever deserves this honor, it is you sweet boy. You will always be extra special in my heart, and I wish for you the life of riley for the rest of your days.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Congrats to Eddie!!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

One of our own was COTD and I missed it!!! Hope you had a wonderful day Eddie!!! It has been a pleasure to follow your story from the time you were a PT forster,til you found your permenant home here!

How special to see one of our regulars honored, and I trust you made the most of your day in the limelight, Eddie! Congratulations to you, handsome brother to Edwina!!!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Oh Eddie, I'm so sorry to have missed offering congrats on
    your special day of honor. My computer is very sick.

Many happy congratulations Edwardo on being honored as
    CAT OF THE DAY. Way To Go Eddie....
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dearest Eddie,

I am so sorry I missed your special day - I was travelling!!!

ope you had a wonderful day with your forever family, and that HH treated you with the love and respect you deserve (or at least cooled it with the butt swats for one day )

Big scritchies and hugs to you!

Ally and Connor send Kitten Kisses

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Hello, Eduardo. I didn't know your story until you became COTD. How wonderful that you found such a loving forever home. You are a beautiful kitty and you deserve every happiness.

I am ashamed of myself for not checking back to see Sunday's honorees. Eddie, you handsome fellow, I hope you will accept my apology for not congratulating you soon!!!!! I'm so embarrassed.

Congratulations, big boy!!!!!

Eddie, Eddie, Eddie! I missed your day of days, but am celebrating what a special guy you are all this week, anyway! How very, very special that you and your ... darling(?) sister celebrate the very same day as your COTD anniversary. It seems cosmic [or do I mean ironic, hmmm?] or karmatic or something...

Your celebration picnic was a nifty idea!

Please keep up you diary entries -- sometimes they are the brightest spots of my day.

{{{{snugglebunnies, sweet Prince}}}} and pass my love to Blondie, Curley, Ms. Shirley, BG, and Her Highness!

Love you, sweet Eddie!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

CONGRATULATIONS EDDIE!!!!!

WOW! How nice to see our sweet Eddie boy as COTD!..

You sure deserve it.. you have had a BIG change in your life moving in with your new furrever family and fitting in with HH. All the kindness and patience you've shown her.. sure deserves an award!

Now get ready to sign all those PAWtographs.. and send one to me!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky