Thread: Latest pic of Baron

Latest pic of Baron

He recently has been a little sick. I am debating changing his food. He seems grossed out by it now(nutro). I can see his canine teeth wanting to come out and his puppy teeth are getting loose. I was wondering has anybody here tried Innova dog food. I let baron try a sample and he went crazy for it. It's kinda pricey though. I picked up a bag of Natural Balance and he didn't really care for it. I know I should mix it with his old, I just wanted to see if he would like it before I went out and picked up a large bag.

Wow!!! He's stunning!!!

Wow He's beautiful!

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

He has gotten so big and handsome!!

I feed Innova to my dogs. It is more expensive than some, but you won't be feeding as much of it as it has a way higher calorie content than other foods. Also if you can find Innova you can probably get California Natural which is a good food and is made by the same company. Good luck in finding a food that works for you (financially) and him (taste and health)

*Thanks Ashley*

He is beautiful! Good luck finding him a food that he likes! I haven't fed dog food in awhile, so, I'm of no help whatsoever on what's out there. Or, I'd give some advice on that. But, read the ingredients, that much I know. Try to find stuff with "* meal" as at least one or more of the first few ingredients. I am pretty sure you want to avoid "* by product".....and, especially corn or grain as the first ingredient. Good luck, and, let us know how he does! I've heard Innova is good, and, Wellness is another I've heard mentioned.

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

OMG!!!! I remember when you were posting pivs, when he was cute lil pup.. but NOW!!! wow, what a big handsome boy!!! great photo! hope we´ll be able to see more too

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Look how big and beautiful he's gotten, and those eyes! He's just gorgeous!

Good luck on finding the right food for him.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh wow look at those eyes! He is beautiful. More pics please.
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

Wow, Baron has really grown! How old is he now? He is going to be one stunning german shepherd when is full grown. Look at those ears, they are perfect. Can't wait to see more pics of him.

I am not much help in the food department. Katie is such a picky eater. It drives me crazy! I have tried several differents kinds of food and she never sticks with anything. I have even tried the chicken soup dog food that a lot of pet talkers talk about and she just turned her nose up at that one and never even touched it. Then I went the opposite way and bought the cheapest thing I could and that didn't work either. She did seem to like Royal Canin which I also really like their ingredients, but that only lasted for a bit and then she will just quit eating. I don't know if she just like a variety or if she is playing games with me. I have decided no more games. I have to drive out of town for the Royal Canin so I decided not to do that anymore. I am sticking with Diamond dog food now, my vet recommended it. It is what his dogs eat. The lamb and rice formula. The Diamond co. is also the people who make the chicken soup dog food. Right now she is eating quite a bit because she eats everytime Tori eats. This is the most she has ever eaten. Right now it is the puppy formula with a little bit of can food mixed in and they both eat like hogs. It is so good to see Katie eating this way finally.

Ohhh Baron is growing into such a handsome guy.

I hope you have luck in finding a food that Baron likes and does well on.

Do you have any more photos? We would love to see them. *Hint Hint*
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Thanks for all the reply's. I have switched to Innova. He is really loving it. As soon as I get more pics I will post them