Thread: Won't come inside

Won't come inside

Huey has spent the past two nights outside!
    The first night he came and woke us up at 2 am! I let him out, waited, then had to make noise like I was getting treats for him to come in. I went back to bed, got all cozy, and two minutes later he comes back crying again. I knew it wasn't to go potty, that he just wanted to chase something so I decided to just leave him out. My husband had to get up at 4am anyway, so he let him in then.

Then last night I let him out before I went to bed about 11pm, coaxed him back in with a bit of tuna from the lunch I just made for hubby. I get all cozy in bed, then here he goes again with his crying and wagging his tail. So I decided again to just leave him out. He has a nice thick blanket under the patio roof and the fence is very secure. I was worried about him (who knows what creatures are out there lurking in the dark ) and missed him, but I finally fell asleep too. My husband let him in at 4am, but just after he left Huey started in again so out he went for the rest of the morning.

I just don't know what his deal is. Sometimes I feel like he doesn't love us I don't even remember the last time he slept in his bed next to ours. He has been sleeping downstairs by the window. I guess he just loves his new yard more.
    Meet Huey

Huey & Andrea

On warm nights, Rocky likes to sleep outside.
    But because he likes to catch possums, he has
    a inside crewfew by 8:30 p.m.

During the Summer he usually will sleep on the tile in the
    hall-way.

I just think Heuy must find the night creatures more
    interesting especially if the weather is cool out?

----<---<--<{(@

Yeah I guess he was just having too much fun out there, and it was good weather.

Last night was a big thunderstorm though and he could care less about the thunder, but he didn't want to be out in the rain.

He did get me up at 2am, right after I heard him eating dinner!, to go outside, but he came right back. When hubby got up at 4 he went out and didn't want to come back in.
    Meet Huey

Huey & Andrea