Thread: Waffles

Waffles

What a handsome and manipulative boy you are! Your story is hilarious. Your person is kind and patient to note all of your idiosyncracies! My cat cosmo likes to do the vulture stare, then moves in to just brush my cheek with his whiskers. Just a feather touch, but when you're sleeping, it's amazingly effective. This happens every morning at 2:00 a.m. for his nighttime snack. He is 16 years old, so I accommodate him happily. Waffles, may you live to 16 and longer! Be sure to keep your people in line!

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2001/August/09.html
    Last edited by crashnandicoot; 04-27-2004 at 12:54 PM.

You sure are a character, Waffle I'm sure kitty lovers all over the world are laughing their heads off as they read your guardian recitation of your morning maneuvers! I think more than a few of us have been vicitm of the dreaded "jumpover!" But I have to admit, it IS effective Waffle, you're precious!!! I hope you and your adoring human enjoy many, many more years of vulture stares, jumpovers and of course, love and friendship Congratulations to Waffle, our fabulous Cat of the Day!!! Hugs and purrrs to you handsome boy from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

There's worse than a "jumpover" in the morning. Zippy, who is a cat of substantial proportions, does a fine job of jumping over my wife but then he lands on me! This generally causes me to make a loud enough noise to wake my wife, who is then able to get Zippy the food he desperately needs. I am fully convinced that Zippy plans this entire scenario but he denies it.
    Leonard Migliore