Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos?

Tattoos?

I know there recently was a thread about piercings on here. So how about tatoos? how many of you have them and what are they? I just got my third tattoo this weekend, its a butterfly with a tigers face in it on my shoulder blade. I love it! It will be posted on my website later this evening
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jessica

Thank you so much Kay for this great Sig!!

I have 4 tattoos. I got my first one on my 45th birthday. It's on my right shoulder and is a red heart with "Dad" in the middle.

The second one is a pastel butterfly on my left shoulder. The third one is on my right hip and is a flower with a ladybug on it. My 4th one is on my left hip and is a cat with a heart for a nose. It's actually the logo for a rescue organization I volunteered with when I was in Connecticut.

My next venture is to get my ear cartlidge pierced.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I have my cartilage pierced as well. Its no big deal really. Thanks for sharing your tattoos with me!
    Jessica

I don't have any tattoos -- too permanent for me. I think your new tattoo is very pretty! I've never seen one like it. Did you come up with it or did the tattoo artist?

I have my ear cartiledge pierced. It wasn't a big deal getting it done, but it got a bad infection that lasted for over half a year
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I love watching on tattoos, but I think it's not for me...I'm afraid bit .. LOL... But I'd love to get some day one henna tattoo

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

I came up with the general idea for my tattoo, but the artist did pretty much the whole thing for me. Which makes it better becuase noone will have one exactly like it!
    Jessica

I love tattoos They can be beautiful body art! Sweet Sixy, Your tattoo is beautiful!

I have 6 tattoos They are of flowers and birds, My last one I got done years ago that was an art piece done by an artist. She knew I loved hummingbirds so she done one she called "Mystic Hummingbird" I really love it! She has one now call Mystical cat that she is going to do next when I get to go back to Tennessee. It is also beautiful!

I have one on my right shoulder. It's a ladybug. I drew it. I had it done 4 years ago. I love ladybugs, I've collected them for years and years.

It's funny this thread popped up today because just this morning I was thinking about getting a second tattoo. I want a daisy, which is my favorite flower. I'm just not sure where to get it.

I've got 3 and love them! Got my first one when I was 31. Here's my horse one that's on my right upper arm. I drew this horse. Got to get the colors redone because the guy did a crappy job. Will post my angel dog one later.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I have one, which is a chain of coloured hearts. I'm thinking of getting a Siamese cat in black line art and blue eyes, but don't know where to put it.
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

What a cool tattoo!

I have a few (9 to be exact!). I got into it and couldn't make myself stop
    I'll try to find some pictures of them.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I don't have one yet but I'd love to get this one in a couple years if I can work up the courage.

I actually found that picture on ebay and thought it looked awesome so I saved it just in case I happen to work up the courage.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I love your tattoo! Its so cool!

I don't have any tattoos now...I'm too afraid and also I'm not sure my parents will even let me have one
    I'm not even brave enough to get my ears pierced lol
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

i need to get a pic of mine. i want to add more just dont have the ex $$ for a tattoo right now..lol
    mine is a ford mustang logo (running horse) but i kinda designed it myself, its just like a tribal outline.

I just have a simple paw print on my left shoulder blade. Although it is simple I love it.

My brother wants to get this one on his back and I am going to get the top middle symbol from it (the pisces symbol) somewhere on my body, probably my ankle.

*Thanks Ashley*