Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Macy is going to the shelter tomorrow... :0(

Macy is going to the shelter tomorrow... :0(

Well I guess tomorrow i have to bite the bullet and take Macy to the shelter..

I still have her and two of the babies in the garage. I am really making no progress with the last two babies so I am going to try and get a have-a-heart trap from the shelter tomorrow. I have been keeping macy in the garage because the only time the babies get anywhere close to me is when I sit out there and pet Macy... but as soon as i move they scatter... I really don't know what to do with them.. so hopefully they have a trap i can use and i can get them inside to the bathroom..

anyhow... Here are some memorial pictures of Miss. Macy..
    She really has found a SPECIAL place in my heart... she is really the most loving kitty i have ever met.. she purrs all the time and i really wish i could keep her..

here are some pictures...

this is one of the very first time i saw Macy... i ran inside and grabbed her some food.. don't let the picture fool you.. she was skin and bones.. but had just had some kittens.. I suppose they died because she never brought them around...

herer is Macy.. when she was an outside kitty carring my precious litter of scooterbugs!!.... she was enjoying some scritches!

here is Macy giving me a kiss... (i am gonna miss her soooo much!!!!!)

and lastly.. here is my heart.. happy and healthy and ready for a furrever home... I am gonna miss you sweet girl...

[CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Have heart! She's such a beuatiful lady and will find a home no problem! People will see how sweet and loving she is and snatch her up quickly!

Macy sure is a sweetheart. I hope she finds her loving forever home very soon.
    What are you going to do with the 2 kittens? Did the other 2 find homes?

Macy is adorable. I am sure she will find a great home!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Awww, Macy is just gorgeous. She has an expression on her face like my RB cat, Pyewackett, just a different color.

I don't think she will have any problem finding that forever home. I know I would. That sweet little kiss she gave you, looks very sweet.

She seems to love you a lot, and you love her too. You should keep her with you.

Willie

Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
    Macy sure is a sweetheart. I hope she finds her loving forever home very soon.
    What are you going to do with the 2 kittens? Did the other 2 find homes?
    I am going to see if this shelter has any traps.. and if they can't take them in to tame them then I am ... i just hope they come around fast. I just don't understand why they are scared of me.. the other babies and Macy were so easy ... but these two just don't seem to get it.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!

Tinky

I am sorry that you have to take Macy and the other scooterbugs to the shelter. She looks absolutely loving and I am sure they will have no problem getting a furever home.

Here is keeping our fingers and paws crossed that they will get everything they deserve.

The Found Cats and I realize that this is not a decision , that you undertook lightly , and we pray that that Wonderful cat , can find the Furr Ever Home ,that she deserves!And A Big MMMMEEEEOW To You , for caring , and helping!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
    I am going to see if this shelter has any traps.. and if they can't take them in to tame them then I am ... i just hope they come around fast. I just don't understand why they are scared of me.. the other babies and Macy were so easy ... but these two just don't seem to get it.
    I saw an article recently (I'll try and find the link) which thought there was a link between how friendly a Tom cat is and how friendly his offspring is.

As a litter can have several fathers. Maybe those two kittens have an unfriendly father. !!!!

PS. It is sad that you haven't talked around your husband to keeping Macy but everyone has their limits.

I am sure such a friendly & pretty girl will quickly find a furever home

awwwww...I know you will miss Macy but you have done such a great job for her and the babies!!! No more stray kittens and mamma Macy is sure to find a happy home as well, largely because you have helped to make her more trusting and friendly

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! As the day is passing by my heart is SINKING...

Macy has never rode in a car before and I am so scared for her.. she will be going to new surroundings and meeting new people.. poor baby.. I don't want her to be scared..

BUT after meeting everyone there from bringing in the first batch of babies... i really like this shelter and know that they will take real good care of her. But still.. it is hard taking a piece of your heart somewhere, dropping them off scared, and know you will never see them again...
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!

Tinky

Sara,

If she is your heart keep her.

Why lose someone who is so precious to you.

The cost of three cats compared to two is so similar, as not to be a problem.

I believe in fate and I believe she should be with you.

I saw an article recently (I'll try and find the link) which thought there was a link between how friendly a Tom cat is and how friendly his offspring is.
    That's an interesting theory, I've heard about that, too (not long ago that I read an article in one of my mags).

Would there be a possibility to keep her? I figure you don't want to do that because of Tinky and Jupiter?

I'm so sorry that this is so hard for you! Hopefully she'll find a good place soon. She's adorable!

Kirsten

Oh, Sara, my heart breaks for you and Macy. It really sounds as if you two have bonded. I hope things won't be too hard on her.

Are you SURE you can't find room in your home for her? I know we all have our limits, but, it is just one tiny sweet kitty. One you already love, that loves you, too.

I am sure you will make the right choice. I just feel so sad for both of you.

Johanna

Sara, I'm sorry it's come to this.

I know you didn't come to this decision easily, but a little piece of me wants you to keep Macy as you've formed a strong bond with her.

Good luck whatever happens.
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy