Thread: I FOUND katr

I FOUND katr

i found katr today! I am so happy! But the people who have her wont give her to us. They wont even let her go outside and she is a out side cat. I dont know what to do?
    >'.'< I love cats >'.'< they are so cool>'.'< yes they are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is she microchipped ? i.e. Can you prove she is legally yours ?

By outside cat, do you mean Katr is an inside/outside cat right ? You do let her inside ?

Just one thing to consider, who do you think Katr would be better off living with ?

I ask as you said that Katr mother cat was very very mean to her and wouldn't let her eat in peace etc.

If you want her back I would go to the police but you'll need proof of ownership.

Good Luck

I am SO glad you found her, and she is safe and well. How did you find her?

Is she well looked after and happy? Not to sound too harsh, but she WAS having a hard time before, and if she is in a loving home where there are no cats being mean to her, then the biggest act of love you could show might be to allow her to stay?

(((HUGS))) to you. You have a very difficult decision to make.

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

I'm glad you have found her. The others are right, you will have a very tough decision to make. They say that the greatest thing to do when you love something is to set it free. I remember the posts about how mama cat treated her.

If you could get the people to return her, who's to say she won't return to them once you let her out again?

I really don't want to sound mean. I just know what its like to have animals that fight each other... when I had two pets that fought, I seriously thought of giving one up just so she'd be safe. It just about broke my heart. Right as I was ready to give Nicki to my mom, the other pet went to RB, so I never had to make that gut-wrenching decision.

{{{{HUGS}} to you and I hope you make a decsion that both you and Katr are happy with.

Originally posted by PayItForward
    Is she microchipped ? i.e. Can you prove she is legally yours ?

By outside cat, do you mean Katr is an inside/outside cat right ? You do let her inside ?

Just one thing to consider, who do you think Katr would be better off living with ?

I ask as you said that Katr mother cat was very very mean to her and wouldn't let her eat in peace etc.

If you want her back I would go to the police but you'll need proof of ownership.

Good Luck
    1. my mom does not believe in chiping pets.

2. outside inside

3. dont know

4. we have already solved that! my grandma does not have any pets so she is going to take her and i think she will like it there because there is no other cats around and she loves hunting and there is plenty of fields around and we could see her anntime, although i would much rather have her with me i guess that i cant do.

Her mom can still go and attack her were she is know.(my cats are known to brake into peoples houses). And i dont know if she likes them because when i came the people in the house were holding her wrong and she was trying to get away from there hands.

How i found her.........well some one ask me how many cats i had and i said i had 4 but 1 was missing and i told him what she looked like and he said he knew who had her

That is such a Tough decision , as I dont know what I would do , if one of the Found Cats got out , and was taken in , by another Family. I pray that what ever happens that Your Cats , is safe , and Loved , by whom ever he is with!And atht they really LOVE Him.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by prettykitty1
    we have already solved that! my grandma does not have any pets so she is going to take her and i think she will like it there because there is no other cats around and she loves hunting and there is plenty of fields around and we could see her anntime, although i would much rather have her with me i guess that i cant do.
    Maybe a good solution might be allow the new people to keep Katr on the basis that you get visiting rights, to check how she is going on and to make sure she is happy. Just a thought