Thread: Playful Lexie....

Playful Lexie....

For some unknown reason Lexie has decided when we go to bed is now her playtime, luckily its only for a short time and then she settles down, the covering on our bed underneath got wrecked and was finally stapled back, but lexie found a little tear and made it a bigger one and now loves to sleep there(so she is in between the base and our mattress if you know what I mean) or like the other night play there, you had to be there, she was running underneath us chasing her mouse, which is noisy as it has beads in it, we thought on NO we are never going to get to sleep tonight,we were having a good laugh, as it sounded so funny, but shortly afterwards she hopped up on the bed in her usual place and went to sleep, like a good girl.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

There are some nights mine decide that nighttime is playtime. Some nights it is a quick romp and others it will last for hours. On the nights it lasts for hours if the next day is a weekend day I won't let them sleep. Everytime they try to settle down for a good nap I wake them up and make them play or take them outside for some sunshine or something in that order. I find then I get a wonderfully quiet night that night...

What smart thinking, never thought of that, she has only done it a couple of times, but settles pretty well, come to think of it, she is sleeping heaps during the day at the moment, no wonder she is feeling lively at night, she seems to be getting a little on the tubby side too, too much sleeping , not enough playing., still she is ever so cute and I just love her to bits, I can forgive her anything.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Carole,

Our Milly does the same thing and plays and scratches inside our bed base I give up and turn over to sleep.

Re: Playful Lexie....

Originally posted by carole
    the covering on our bed underneath got wrecked and was finally stapled back, but lexie found a little tear and made it a bigger one and now loves to sleep there(so she is in between the base and our mattress if you know what I mean)
    My cat, Julie, has done the same thing...that is favorite place to hide out and sleep. I f I don't keep my bedroom door shut, she will spend the entire day in there asleep.... and then at night she pulls the 'Yeeehawww...playtime!!' game.

LOL! It sounds like Fister, only he wants to play with his little red ball of yarn. He is chasing it around, batting it under something to retrieve it seconds later, as if he caught a mouse - it's so funny to watch! He also does it right before bedtime, but soon settles down with us in bed and goes to sleep when we do.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Yes well folks, last night she was extremely playful, she was throwing her mouse in the air , chasing it up and down the stairs, onto the bed, off the bed, under the bed, you name it, everywhere, and its darn noisy, and I was soooo...tired last night, yes the trouble is she is sleeping most of the day, but as she is indoor/outdoor, if I wake her up and put her outside, she will just find somewhere in the bushes to sleep anyhow, or under the house, cats do get more sleepy near the winter don"t they, as she is sleeping much more than before, I will just have to shut her out of the bedroom if she does it tonight, it was not for too long , but when you need some sleep, it seems forever, still really cute though, she has such a great time with her mouse.
    Furangels only lent.

Carole, sometimes Grover does the same thing. She will run around the bedroom, jumping up on the dresser. I can hear things falling over. Then she jumps on the headboard and then right down on my head, or if I have my hand hanging off the side of the bed, she wants to play with it. Eventually she will get tired and come and snuggle with me. Cleaning my face, nose, and eyes.

But you gotta love them though, don't you? These kitty babies of ours make life interesting, never know what they are going to do next! That is what I love about cats, they are such independent little beings.

Willie

Yup that is what makes them so special and endearing to us, just love em to bits them kitty's
    Furangels only lent.

My Genevieve used to wake up in the night and start playing with one of her "mousies." She'd pounce from one corner of the bed to the other. My husband and I would wake up laughing and fall back to sleep again with a smile a few minutes later. Lord, but I miss that girlcat!

Welcome to PT kittykay, your kitties are beautiful, Lexie seems to have settled down for now, infact she is sleeping too much, nawtee girl, she is only a young cat, she needs to get more exercise as she is putting on weight, and she is only a little kitty, I shall have to encourage more of that play, but at a time that suits me lol.
    Furangels only lent.

stray cat unusal behavior

Hi Carole:

We've had a stray cat for two months now. We are blessed because we got a handsome cat.

This is what I wanted to mention to you. When I'm walking at home he grabs my legs. I think he wants me attention when he does this.

One is my other cats is Siamese and when I hold him, he wraps his paws around my arms.

Hope you have a good day.

Miss Tobina

I hear this. We only recently started letting Wilber and Oreo in the bedroom full time, and at night Mr. Wilber is going nuts. He runs in the bedroom blinds and tries to get the cord hanging down, then he runs across my back, onto the dresser, paces abck and forth along the dresser and then starts meowing his head off, espescially if he sees he's awoken me, then it gets louder. Oreo doesn't seem to want to come in lately and it makes me sad. Maybe Wilber's meowing keeps him up too Sometimes though, I wake up and I'm in a kitty sandwhich, yay!!!
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan