Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your "Dream"?

What is your "Dream"?

My biggest dream ever is to own my own Island (not to big but not tiny) this island has to have a small cute cottage at the waters edge, a pier that trails off into the sea with a small boat attached, it has to have a small forest of a selection of different trees, a small orcard of apples/vegtables (so i can make my own cider,lol) a large area of grass and wild bush's etc and a area at the back of the island of rocks and caves, it has to have a hilly area of grass and wild bush's too.
    On this island will be Me, Rio and my pack of dogs (which might be wild to the outside world but me,lol) in this pack will be 3 GSD's ( 1 Rich black and tan long coated male, 1 solid black male, and a 1 pretty sable girl), 1 Dogue de Bourdeux (?sp) male, 1 St Bernard girl, 2 Siberian Huskys (1 dark red like Nebo boy,lol, and 1 black and white girl), 1 staffy girl (black brindle), and 1 English Foxhound boy, and last but not least pom/chi/pap ? not desided yet,lol.
    that equals 11 dogs and me,lol
    all with luxcerius bed areas aloud to run free on my very own island,lol

This is my biggest dream (give or take a few things,lol) it may not happen but i like to think that one day i'll be able to afford anything i want without money worrys, this is what i want

So what is your dream? please share
    Ky and Rio
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

My dream someday is to open a Schnauzer rescue. To help all of the schnauzers who don't have homes. And I want to own 5 mini schnauzers. 3 silver and black and 2 silver ones.

To open a reptile rescue for the types of reptiles that lots of people buy as cute little babies....that then become not so cute as they grow up. Iguanas, Red-Eared Sliders, Burmese pythons, reticulated pythons, etc...

Thank you Wolf_Q!

I`d love to become an actress be the star in lots of movies, make lots of money-like Cameron Diaz! I really wanna do that, and then when I have a bunch of money-rescue!

To someday have a child of my own (a skin kid).

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Allot of great dreams, a alot more achiveable than mine lol.
    Ky
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

I really would like to find someone 'for me'...He/she doesn't have to be drop-dead gorgeous, filthy rich, or perfectly built (that's a whole nother dream. ) -- Just love me for who I am, and I'd really like that he/she shared my interests. Now, I say he/she because I don't care what sex the person is, as long as i'm in love. I would like to have children of my own, and my prefrences are towards males.

I'd like to have some sort of business in photography -- what? I don't know. I'd also have some sort of dog rescue, not any certain type of dog.. but any dog in the need of being rescued. Not a huge organization either, just a small rescue.

My dream home is somewhere in the country... If only all of the dog parks and dog beaches here could be places somewhere in the country i'd be in heaven. It just isn't too appealing seeing a mcdonalds sign right next to pretty palm trees.

I'd love to own a full bred Pit Bull, or two -- A Retired racer Greyhound -- a Great Dane -- and a German Shepherd. All adopted or rescued. Not all at once, but atleast sometime in the future. More than likely I won't seek them out though, i'll just adopt whichever I fall in love with at the shelter.

My dream would be for Simba and Nala to live forever, but I know that's impossible. I don't ever want to have to leave them. Especially my Simba boy.

I have alot more to my dream... but most of it is impossible.
    The things that I said already are possible, I think.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I really don't have any dreams..I'd like to find the perfect guy and be successful. I'd love to take in animals who can't find homes and care for them until they find a good home. Maybe an adoption center or a dog/horse breeding place...hm, I guess I have dreams afterall lol

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

To be debt-free by the time I retire 14 yrs from now.

Is that asking too much??
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I have a lot of different dreams...one is to live in the country to just get away from all the media junk, technology and pollution. To just be with nature. You know, the mountains, a river, all kinds of wildlife. It's beautiful.

Another of my dreams is to be successful and be happily married and have a family (which would of course, involve many animals). I'd also love to travel to Australia. It looks so beautiful to me.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

To graduate from college, get a career I love, get married, have a family, and grow old with my husband and furkids. Pretty typical, but perfect in my mind.

I don't really have too many. I try to live in the moment as much as I can. It frightens me to think too far ahead. I would love to be able to help as many unwanted/homeless special needs cats that I could and give them much love for the rest of there life.

Lisa & Sash

There good and achivible, ok so mine was a bit to far into "Dream land",lol

heres another few that are do-able (I hope)
    Find a guy who thinks i'm the best thing ever, hes doesnt need anything but love for me.
    A house of my own with good size garden/fields.
    to be succesfull at my carreir (training to be a dog groomer in a few weeks, so excited).
    Be comfartable period!!!

War/pollution/neglet etc to stop FULL STOP!!!!

Ky

I as just telling my brother in law about my "Dream" the other night, and he thinks I should go for it!

I want to have a "dog mall" It would include a vet with low cost spay/neuter and vaccinations, a rescue shetler, a food store, a bakery, an art store (with Amy as our featured artist?) a groomer, a dayschool, training, etc., etc., etc. Behind the mall, would be a huge dog park with a pond. The resuce dog would have access to it at times to help socailize them and so they would not be kenneled all the time.

Anyone want to sponser me to buy about 10 or 15 acres?

Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
    I as just telling my brother in law about my "Dream" the other night, and he thinks I should go for it!

I want to have a "dog mall" It would include a vet with low cost spay/neuter and vaccinations, a rescue shetler, a food store, a bakery, an art store (with Amy as our featured artist?) a groomer, a dayschool, training, etc., etc., etc. Behind the mall, would be a huge dog park with a pond. The resuce dog would have access to it at times to help socailize them and so they would not be kenneled all the time.

Anyone want to sponser me to buy about 10 or 15 acres?
    That sounds reeeaaallly good!

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road