Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introducing the ferrets

Introducing the ferrets

Chaos
    She is a silver mitt she will be 1yo around mothersday, i got her when she was 7 weeks old teh day after mothersday. shes a turd as you can see from her other pics. she FITS her name GREAT!!..lol

introducing Chaos as Houdini..lol

Snow Man is an albino he will be 1yo in august hes a sweetie but does NOT like squeeker toys, i learned the hard way.

hes a cam-ham...lol

next is Taz hes a 8 1/2 yo Rescue i got he is an old man he has adrenal cancer and i dont think he will be with us much longer but were makin his days the best we can.

and we have the rice box

They're all so cute!

I love the rice box pics!! Do they try to eat the rice too or just play in it?
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Awww they're so cute! Their fur looks so soft too!

Thanks for sharing the pics
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

they just play in it, its pretty messy..lol but it helps w/ their urge to dig so they dont dig in their litter boxes...LOL
    i got rid of the rice though the puppy kept dumping it out...lolol
    im gonna get some macaroni noodles next, much easier to clean up..lol

Awww they are so cute. I used to want a ferret really badly. I always thought they were cuties. Chaos is so funny...just the way he's slinking out. Hehehe.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

they were really soft...lol that was when they had their winter coats. now they are more wirey than soft...lol
    ill try to dig up some more pics. i have some of chaos she changes colors for the seasons..LOL she gets lighter in the winter and darker in the summer.

i forgot to add this...lol

excuse the mess, it doubbles as a place to keep my junk...lol

They look really cute, buy I am ashamed to confess that I don't know much about them, or keeping them as pets!

Could you share some more info? Are they good with kids? How long do they live? Do they need to be caged or can they be left to roam around the house like cats? What are their personalities like? Do they sleep / play a lot????

Sorry for all the questions, but they are really interesting, and I know nothing about them!

Thanks for posting all the great pics!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
    They look really cute, buy I am ashamed to confess that I don't know much about them, or keeping them as pets!

Could you share some more info? Are they good with kids? How long do they live? Do they need to be caged or can they be left to roam around the house like cats? What are their personalities like? Do they sleep / play a lot????

Sorry for all the questions, but they are really interesting, and I know nothing about them!

Thanks for posting all the great pics!

They are GREAT w/ the kids, they love someone to chase them and thats what my kids do best..lol
    they live anywhere from 8-13 years
    alot of poeple have free roam ferrets, they need atleast 3 hours out of cage time, mine are usually out from when i get up till i go to bed.
    personalities....like a kitten on speed!...lololol
    and if they are in their cage they sleep but when they are out they are crazy, they love to play

aww!!! You're so lucky to have those cuties!!! They are really great! HUGE thanx for posting photos!

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Hi i love your ferrets, i'm a new ferret mum to Tia (crappy pic in pet general) and am still learning ALOT,lol
    I rescued Tia about 2 months ago and she is roughly 1 yr old, she was really nerveous and bity but she's alot better know.
    What do you use as litter for the tray because i just use paper right now and she doesnt get that that is where she must go, she'll use it once and then use another corner alot? its quiet a smallish cage so i cant get a biger tray as she'll have no play space, anyideas?
    Ky
    Ky = Me, Rio, the new addition Donnie and Tia (the fuzzy ferts) = My Love My Life My All.

AWWW They are such cuties!! Thanks for sharing pictures of them.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"